Crusader Cup Lids

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
Mr Warthog is telling us that he is going to post these out on Tuesday...but he hasn't said anything about payment yet. I hope I'm not overstepping the mark here 'cos I don't know if he is being very generous to us all, or a little bit tardy in telling us what they are going to cost.

I'm very happy to pay him for all the effort he has put into this, as I think he deserves some recompense, but if he really is giving them away then I'm going to give what I think the lid is worth to Mr Red's latest project. I'm not trying to persuade anybody else to do this, but just sowing the seed in peoples' minds if they think it is appropriate to make a donation to a suitable charity.

Geoff

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
:eek: £7 was the going rate for them :eek:

Sorry if I got things confused about whether or not they were freebies. :eek: :eek: :eek: I guess you'll let us have the paypal (or other) details in due course. They sound excellent value - as I think people have said before, you really should patent these before someone copies them.

Geoff :)

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
Russ C lid arrived this morning, looks great think I'll nip out for a bit and give it a try out even if it is raining.

Many thanks.
Iain

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
pm'd re this mate appologies for not confirming sooner (I'm on the list) but i've been away

cheers

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
What a good looking bit of kit. Arrived at work today, so I can't wait to get home and try it.

:You_Rock_ Well done Mr Warthog! And he hasn't even got my money yet (cheque's in the post).

Geoff

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Arrived today thanks!

:You_Rock_

Cheque will be posted tomorrow.

Now to do the trainspotter test of boiling water with the lid, with the BCB lid and with no lid and recording the times. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE