Crafty Secret Santa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
i would just make something as it will be tight otherwise! find out on the 5th and item needs to be posted by the 10th!!

If every1 agrees we can bring the draw date forward if you like??

Let me know

Dave

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
i would just make something as it will be tight otherwise! find out on the 5th and item needs to be posted by the 10th!!

If every1 agrees we can bring the draw date forward if you like??

Let me know

Dave

Fine by me. Sooner we know, the better. For the reasons stated above.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Right draw has been made!! i have not included your entry Mac as if you didnt get time to finish someone would end up without a prezzie, Jono83 your entry is counted and has been drawn so get cracking lol

I'll email you all with addresses asap can the followingpeople get your addresses to me as soon as you can please

Shewie
Whittler Kev
Jono83

Thanks

Dave

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You ain't missed it yet Aaron :)

Yeah, posting number one says it's closed and the drawing has taken place.

By the way the knife is still as wonderful as it was when it arrived. Can't stop playing with it. I take it on dog walks with me just to have in on me, sometmes I don't even cut anyting with it, just having it my hands is a buzz enough. Thanks once again for it.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Sorry for the delay in getting the emails out to you guys! i did the draw and put the results on my laptop which SWMBO has taken away with her DOH! she is back tonight so they will either go out tonight (if she isnt back too late) or tomorrow!

Biker as its you if you want to put your name in i can rearrange a couple and fit you in if you fancy, but be aware you wont have long to make your gift as it needs to be posted by 10th of december at the very latest!

I'll PM you and see what you want to do

thanks for your patience guys!

Dave

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Hi guys i've spoken to biker and he is a bit pushed for time so the previous list will stand. I'll get the emails out to you later today with addys may even get chance whilst at work today but we will have to see

cant wait to see some of the pic's on xmas morning of what people got!!

Dave

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
Righto chaps

you should all hav an email with addresses there are still 2 naughty boys that need to send me their addresses

WhitlerKev

Shewie

If you're not careful all you will be getting is a couple of lumps of coal!!!

hopefully everyone will get their gifts before xmas AND DONT OPEN THEM until xmas

then post pictures on xmas morning lol

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE