Crafty Secret Santa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
i have had a few PM's saying that people have been a bit busy and have had to send late but they should arrive over the festive period

Hope my recipient likes theres !!

Dave

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
waited for the postman today...but to no avail :( must be on Santa's naughty list this year :) hoping for a post xmas suprise. Merry Chrimbo everyone! :christmas1:

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Many thanks to Santa.for sending me the letter bound notebook & pencil. Love it & the kids keep trying to steal it off me. I will post up a picture as soon as I can clear a space to set up my laptop. Merry Christmas everyone.
Cheers Scott.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I'm made up!
SWMBO loves the gifts as well
I was in both craft and secret Santa. :) :dancer:
JohnC sent me a brill handmade, wooden handled, neck knife (nice and sharp) complete with sheath including a firesteel & the throng to hang it round my neck. :goodjob: I love how the throng holds it in the sheath - very clever
The other was wrapped in spotty paper and they had made me a carved birch bark container with carved ash lid and base - watertight - but even better Filled with Dairy Toffees.:approve: It has taken pride of place with SWMBO's ornaments (she collects biscuit barrels):cool:
To the Makers thank you so much
:notworthy
You both rock.:notworthy
Pics to follow

Last edited:

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
My Crafty Secret Santa sent me this lovely knife kit. I happen to know that he is a knifesmith of note, so I hope I can do it justice.

Knifekit.jpg

Thank you.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Thankyou Cowboy (You weren't meant to say it was from you but the note was a nice touch!) for my leather pouch, elder whistle (The nettle cord is brilliant), paracord bracelet (is that jute weaved in as tinder?) and selection of paracord keyrings.
Picture to follow
Merry Christmas all!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I unwrapped a nice little carving knife this morning, fits sweet in my hand and will be a handy wee thing I hope.

Cheers Chris :)

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
the long hard rattly thing was a pucker little wooden hand reel?hobo fishing kit absolutley chuffed
so Cheers to whoever made that and Merry Christmas :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I got a lovely shirt. Nice fit too :) Will sort some pics out later when i get 5 minutes to myself :)

Thanks very much :)

kodiakjoe

Apr 11, 2011
Leeds
returned home after boxing day to find that an elf had hand-delivered my crafty secret santa pressie and here it is:
6581601045_eccce4f936_z.jpg

it's a very cool little side jetted alcohol stove which needs no pot-stand it's very nicely made. It came with a leather pouch and some methanol for brewing up :)

I'm dead chuffed as I was thinking about getting a MBD elite which is very similar to this. Have done a couple of test burns and it works brilliantly.

Thanks crafty secret santa :You_Rock_ hope you have a fab New Year!

Attachments

• 6581601045_eccce4f936.jpg
    6581601045_eccce4f936.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 14

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE