Crafty Secret Santa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Sent mine this morning too. Only just managed to get it finished.

Also had my pressie through today, so thanks for whoever sent that. :)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Mine was sent on the weekend and I have received something though it could have been from the xmas brantub or the secret santa.......
ashamed053611282jy0.gif

Reaps72

Forager
Jul 20, 2011
West Yorkshire
gift received today!

A little difficult to not open untill the big day as when I opened it to see what was in the bag I realised I'd opened the actual gift!

However, a very BIG thank you to santa for my anzac biscuits, little canvas bag/pouch, canvas print & oil painting!

:You_Rock_Amazing so much from one gift!

Thanks again, I particularly like the oil of the boats & the pouch (I have been wanting of something to put my fold away knives etc in whilst doing stuff!)

Merry Christmas:christmas2:

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Received mine today. And my giftee has received theirs (as I have seen there acknowledgement here) so thats me sorted for this year.
Hope everyone likes there gifts and has a verry Merry Christmas :)

Last edited:

Halfdevil333

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 3, 2006
On the Banks of Loch Lomond
Got my gift today. Can't wait to open it. Kids have been feeling it they think they have it sussed. Hope my gift got to its new owner haven't seen anything posted up yet. Anyways all the best for the holidays .
Cheers Scott.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE