Introduction from Javi.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cytotrope

Dec 14, 2023
UNITED KINGDOM
Hello friends!

My name is Javi and i live in Surrey, used to be a shut in but as of recent i've taken to the outdoors to break the cycle and reconnect with the world in a meaningful way through hiking and biking, i would like to be more informed about it and gather some gear to expand the hobby as i feel like its a great way to unwind amidst the industrial and monotone lifestyle i live in order to get by.

I always thought of nature as this almighty and sovereign force, and being exposed to the elements captures you in the awe of its beauty but also makes you feel so small, insignificant and vulnerable at the same time.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hello friends!

My name is Javi and i live in Surrey, used to be a shut in but as of recent i've taken to the outdoors to break the cycle and reconnect with the world in a meaningful way through hiking and biking, i would like to be more informed about it and gather some gear to expand the hobby as i feel like its a great way to unwind amidst the industrial and monotone lifestyle i live in order to get by.

I always thought of nature as this almighty and sovereign force, and being exposed to the elements captures you in the awe of its beauty but also makes you feel so small, insignificant and vulnerable at the same time.
welcome Javi. theres nothing like the outdoors to let you know you are alive. well done. enjoy it on here. nice people. you can learn lots x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE