Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swagman

Nomad
Aug 14, 2006
Tasmania
The diferents between science and religeon.

Science ok we got it wrong lets have another look and see if we can find the truth.

Religeon the bible says so and thats that we dont care what science says or proves the world is 6000 years old noah built an ark yada yada yada . But we darnt look into it we just belive it.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I think the truth gets hidden in lies, staunch skeptics and some conspiracy sites are used to hide the truth.

My dad left work early on 17 may 1974. He had done Uk national service in 1960. At about 4.45pm walked past a bunch of men in parnell street that were speaking in "sandhurst accents with british military jargon. 45 minutes later a bomb went off in the same spot. Future inquires said the bombing used "unusually sophisticated explosive", what this explosive is, is impossible to find though it should be public domain, it wasn't aluminum nitrate [fertilizer bombs aren't sophisticated]. The truth site about the bombing even has a fake UK intelligence document about UVF sympathizers in the british army. The wikipedia page is changed and edited repeatedly, links get made and broken, info is put up and then disappears. It isn't the info is wrong, it is just suggestive of uk secret service involvement. For note I look at this period of history as a historian would, to find the truth, I am not bothered about the politics of the present in the slightest. I just like sifting the copraphites of bias. I also think it useful to know what lengths some would go to prolong and provoke a conflict that benefits them. Look up why Litvinenko was murdered, or building 7. I read a blog [which I cant find now] written in the days after 7/7. It was just alot of people speaking about what they when through. Two respondants were direct witnesses that saw bombs go off. Both got visits off the police in following days that rather than asking them what they saw, told them what they saw.

Aircraft exhaust isn't just water vapour, it changes climate
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/04/040428061056.htm
And it contains toxic particulates, barium is used in smoke suppressants and this comes out in the exhaust. [source gas turbine combustion by AH lefebvre] sluminium oxide is also produced. Private eye had an article on cabin crew having organo-phosphate poisoning a few months back.

UNESCO was set up by julian huxley who was also a eugenicist and supported the idea of population reduction. There was plot to over throw the Us government during the 1930's the desendants who was behind it, were also behind the present world economic problem.

Last edited:

Wallenstein

Settler
Feb 14, 2008
Warwickshire, UK
Heh - I'd forgotten about the whole "chemtrails" conspiracy. All those jet trails you see are either 1) attempts to change the climate to support biotech firms (and the military by causing national catastrophes), or 2) a way of dosing large sections of the population with drugs dispersed over cities etc.

Utterly barking, obviously, but great fun :)

My personal favourite is that Denver Airport is the hub of the New World Order, with a massive underground nerve centre where future society will be managed.

Check out the pics of the mad murals that were painted in the airport concourse - storm-troopers in gas masks, babies in coffins, properly gruesome!

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/denver.html

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You do know that there's a very wee man inside pedaling like fury ? :D
My Dad saw inside one in the BBC studios when I was a child.
The minute that metallic dewah, wah, wah music started I was behind the couch :eek:

cheers,
M

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
They just want you to believe that there is someone inside !

They realy are here from outerspace to take over the earth.:borgsmile

All the councils are working for them forcing ramps and stair lifts on everyone .
they even have a front company working for them ,

The evil that is known as Stannah :yikes:

Craig..............

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
Nice post, xylaria. Interesting how no one responds to your arguments, and attacks easier targets instead.

I think the majority of people would much prefer that conspiracy theories didn't exist. It's easier that way. More certainty in the world and less to worry about. For example, British security forces are the good guys, Irish paramilitaries like UVF and IRA are the bad guys. That's the simple version. Forget the complexities, ignore the geopolitics, break it all down to a black and white dichotomy and sleep soundly at night. Just believe the newspapers, keep your head down and keep working and playing. That's why there's so much flight during this thread into derision and jokes. To approach the arguments themselves is just too messy.

I view religion in a similar way. If you can simplify the universe into a symbolic story, with defined rules and codes of conduct then life becomes a much less scary place to be. We can stop worrying about the intrinsic weirdness of our existence and instead concentrate on treading a well trodden path to salvation, or nirvana or whatever it is the religion is selling. Research shows that religious people tend to be happier as a result. Sincere apologies if I cause any offence to religiously minded people reading this.

I'm not sure that BCUK is the right place to talk about conspiracy theories. The discussion appears unproductive and divisive. Some people have already stated that they will regard fellow forum members prejudicially in the future based upon the views which they have expressed on this thread. Because of this, I'm ducking out of it, and will try to restrict discussions on this forum to the practical application of bushcraft and the related arts.

Last edited:

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Yes.

Also why does my GCSE Physics course not include Quantum...but everything else.

At last, a question I can definitely answer. You won't find "Quantum" in GCSE physics because it's really, really bloody hard. You don't even begin really meeting proper quantum physics until second year of an undergraduate honours degree, because you simply don't have the mathematical tools to even begin to try to understand it. And even then, it's a very simplified sub-set of Quantum Electrodynamics, which you might start looking at in your third year. The real meat is all post-grad.

Oh, and your GCSE Physics course doesn't include "everything else". Not even close. It's just that all the other stuff it doesn't contain, you haven't even heard of yet.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The diferents between science and religeon.

Science ok we got it wrong lets have another look and see if we can find the truth.

Religeon the bible says so and thats that we dont care what science says or proves the world is 6000 years old noah built an ark yada yada yada . But we darnt look into it we just belive it.

I like the comparison that says

"Science is all about Can I, Religion is all about Should I".

Red

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Uhuh, science is about discussing the possible. Religion is about defining what people are allowed to do.
One is about expanding knowledge, the other is sure it knows it all.

And on that note, so far this thread has had the obligatory Nazi quote, the slagging of the assorted political and quasi political, the inevitable tinfoil hats and religion vs science debate :rolleyes:

In reality a healthy mix is the best option I reckon.

Can we please bear in mind that the guidelines do ask that no racist (thankfully one we haven't attempted), political or religious discussion, though.

cheers,
M

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I was sat on the lav in Geneva airport yesterday morning, somebody had written on the bog roll dispenser in marker pen ...

"9/11 was and inside job, wake up sheeple"

Kind of made me smile as I went to queue up at passport control

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Written on a label stuck to the front of the toilet bowl that could only be read when sitting down,
"You are now leaning at an angle of 45degrees :) "

cheers,
M

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Written on a condom machine in a toilet

"this gum tastes awful"

and

"My dad says these don't work"

and under

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE