Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Apparently there is supposed to be a politician in government who by all accounts tells the truth and isn't in it for personal gain, their name is with held under the official secrets act and has a 100 year lock down on it.

now that's scary!

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
Ha ha ha :rofl:. this is one I have wrote myself many many times . as a child I had a few graff books they where filled with many funny things to write . toilet tennis is the best a I still cant help myself if I am with sharpie..
The best thing I have ever seen writen on a loo wall was "look left" on the right hand wall, and "look right" on the left side. Brilliantly simple.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
At last, a question I can definitely answer. You won't find "Quantum" in GCSE physics because it's really, really bloody hard. You don't even begin really meeting proper quantum physics until second year of an undergraduate honours degree, because you simply don't have the mathematical tools to even begin to try to understand it. And even then, it's a very simplified sub-set of Quantum Electrodynamics, which you might start looking at in your third year. The real meat is all post-grad.

Oh, and your GCSE Physics course doesn't include "everything else". Not even close. It's just that all the other stuff it doesn't contain, you haven't even heard of yet.

Maybe I should be posting this on the famous for anything thread. I can remember back in the days when O levels were O levels, and everything else was a CSE, taking a library book into my physics lesson, and asking about these here subatomic particles that never got mentioned. My teacher's impression of me was not high, he wrote on my school report that he considered me incapable of getting a CSE in physics, let alone an O level. I was also somewhat surprised that although we were learning calculus in maths (which was never my strong subject) we were not supposed to know anything about it in physics. Well to cut a long story short, I was the only boy in the class who got a grade 1 in Physics. I guess I learned more from the books than the dickhead teacher.

As for Quantum, I don't have a clue mate, I never took it any further than O level, these days I am more into Wittgenstein and Eisenstein, than Einstein and Frankenstein.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I was given a whole load and I mean alot from the moon landing hoax to JFK, 7/7 the ripple effect I will when I have time Mark O is first, will start sending them out to people maybe as pass arounds or copy and send on.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I wish I had not read this thread from the start. It has really put me off a few people. Can't we stick to bushy stuff please guys?

The need to question everything got us to where we are today, if you have a look around the site you will find not every thread is dedicated to bushcraft it is what makes this site so special.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
The need to question everything got us to where we are today, if you have a look around the site you will find not every thread is dedicated to bushcraft it is what makes this site so special.

I have not problem with off topic stuff but some of the "beliefs" that some people have are pretty out there and as some of the posters are makers and traders I cannot see how it could do them any good.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I would be the first to agree that some claims are outlandish on both sides, lets say 3 multi storey buildings all fall at free fall speed 2 being hit by a plane the other building 7 minor fires now that takes a bit to swallow, or lets say the reactions of the murdered childrens parents after SandyHook, we have got to open our eyes to the facts, not what you are told is a fact by the MSM

xylaria

I have not problem with off topic stuff but some of the "beliefs" that some people have are pretty out there and as some of the posters are makers and traders I cannot see how it could do them any good.

So you dont think the 911 false flag commemrative knife or the go stuff codex bug repellent would be good marketing? On the whole people will buy products on the products worth. We live in a world of tax dodging coffee shops, warmongering phone makers, and an oil industry held up with violent government hegemony. Unforunatly the sales things are not effected by the beliefs of their producers. There is world below a media of killer leg eating spiders and kim kardassians lovelife, a world of elm house , jimmy savile giving presents to his friends, and expolding boats with handsome cabin boys. Do yourself a favour and dont look at the links i have just posted, once you see something you can never unsee it.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
So you dont think the 911 false flag commemrative knife or the go stuff codex bug repellent would be good marketing? On the whole people will buy products on the products worth. We live in a world of tax dodging coffee shops, warmongering phone makers, and an oil industry held up with violent government hegemony. Unforunatly the sales things are not effected by the beliefs of their producers. There is world below a media of killer leg eating spiders and kim kardassians lovelife, a world of elm house , jimmy savile giving presents to his friends, and expolding boats with handsome cabin boys. Do yourself a favour and dont look at the links i have just posted, once you see something you can never unsee it.

don't look at the links anyway, it's all nonce stuff from the last few years, basically paedo ring conspiracy. A bit distasteful, I'm off to wash in bleach before I gouge out my eyes. You forgot the brake tampering car crash one by the way xlyaria

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
I used to Tag , But in my area we used to have graffiti boards but up by the council . And our youth club was decorated by graffiti artists . But yes I will if in a dirty toilet write the toilet tennis one as it is funny (bad habit I know But I'm talking service stations and toilets here ) And graff is as old as us so I see art or humour you seen destruction.
You vandalise stuff?

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I used to Tag , But in my area we used to have graffiti boards but up by the council . And our youth club was decorated by graffiti artists . But yes I will if in a dirty toilet write the toilet tennis one as it is funny (bad habit I know But I'm talking service stations and toilets here ) And graff is as old as us so I see art or humour you seen destruction.

I see someone elses property. I see someone else tasked in clearing it up. I see prices going up to pay for that. I see disrespect and disregard for other peoples property.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE