Conspiracy Theories

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

forestwalker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This thread reminded me of this:

duty_calls.png
(http://xkcd.com/386/)

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
In the land down under, where the beer flows free and the men chunder!

Do they chunder from the beer or the vegemite?:yuck::lol:

Craig.................

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I like Vegemite. And I like Marmite too.
I'm a yeast-extract-scrapped-from-the-bottom-of-a-brewer's-bucket *****.

forestwalker

I may have lost/missed your take on this, Are saying that a Military Medal is worth less than a canonization or a Nobel prize?

I think this depends on the military medal. The ones you get for not turning up drunk on duty more than occationally far less, the ones that get handed out personally by a royal is probably almost equivalent (knighthoods being a better equivalent?). Canonization is not even on the map.

forestwalker

Yea, there is that one as well. Having seen government in action far too many times I'm trying to imagine the size of some of those conspiracies, and the nightmare of keeping them secret. About 10000 people for the Apollo mission...

And when there is an obvious candidacy for the Nobel price in medicin if the claims turn out to be true, why is no one in the field (i.e. actual Ph.D.+M.D. people at some university hospital) working on colloidal silver?

wingstoo

May 12, 2005
South Marches
Incidentally, Andrew Wakefield was a charlatan. His work was discredited by peer review, and he was subsequently struck off by the GMC.

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/

http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.com/2009/06/14/juliawinsmmrcase/

From an interesting, and no doubt controversial site, but knowledge from different POV is all part and parcel of learning, and knowing someone who lost a child because of information being with-held about the MMR vaccination and how he was led down the garden path for nearly five awaiting an inquest it isn't just a simple thing to dismiss as "Normal"

YMMV

Wings

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
going to have to go back over the threads but did we not have some research that said foil hats increase the signal? or did we agree that it was disinformation?? or that it was false disinformation and hats were ok??? :togo::confused:

It dos'nt really matter, it was'nt peer reviewed. So the data's useless . Better safe than sorry.

armie

Life Member
Jul 10, 2009
The Netherlands
going to have to go back over the threads but did we not have some research that said foil hats increase the signal? or did we agree that it was disinformation?? or that it was false disinformation and hats were ok??? :togo::confused:

You'll have to test it for yourself... don't bother to tell us the results, we won't trust you :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE