For Sale Moving House Clear Out - £200 the lot. Lowe Alpine Saracen; Salt'n'pepper rucksack, and more!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
I'm moving house soon, and need to clear out a lot of gear that I've been hoarding for the past decade or more.
Items of note are:
1. Swiss army "salt'n'peper' rucksack - I can't remember how to age these, but If I remember correctly, I think it's from the 60s. Good condition material, good condition leather, no holes, etc.
2. Lowe Alpine Saracen rucksack in DPM. Almost mint condition.
3. Black, thick leather belt, 2 inches wide, 50" long (I think I got this from Angst from this parish)

Various other pieces, including some cooking gear, cold-weather army hat, wool scarves, wool commando hats, tarps, pouches, and plenty other stuff I haven't unearthed yet.

I am based in South Yorkshire, not far from M1 J38. I don't have time to pack and post these, especially the bulky items, so I need someone to come and collect. £200 cash for everything.

Please reply and DM if you are interested, as I'm not on here every day.

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
I'm moving house soon, and need to clear out a lot of gear that I've been hoarding for the past decade or more.
Items of note are:
1. Swiss army "salt'n'peper' rucksack - I can't remember how to age these, but If I remember correctly, I think it's from the 60s. Good condition material, good condition leather, no holes, etc.
2. Lowe Alpine Saracen rucksack in DPM. Almost mint condition.
3. Black, thick leather belt, 2 inches wide, 50" long (I think I got this from Angst from this parish)

Various other pieces, including some cooking gear, cold-weather army hat, wool scarves, wool commando hats, tarps, pouches, and plenty other stuff I haven't unearthed yet.

I am based in South Yorkshire, not far from M1 J38. I don't have time to pack and post these, especially the bulky items, so I need someone to come and collect. £200 cash for everything.

Please reply and DM if you are interested, as I'm not on here every day.
. I would like a wool commando hat please if one is gong. ime miles away so cant come round. dale x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE