Classified venue

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I just passed on the rules of the landownder, but I will look into the ones you point out. I'd say it would be best for tree dwelling. The ground doesn't have a huge amount of flat, smooth spots, but I'm sure if anyone wanted to sleep on the earth, they could find a couple places. Although it's a large woods, the portion we can camp in is relatively tiny, hense only a small group.

Great news guys. I shall start a list. If anyone changes their mind, not a problem.

1) savagebushcraft
2) Tank
3) Karl82

I may be jumping the gun putting your names down, but it's limited in numbers, so If they're down it'll save the spots for ya.

Thanks fellas.

Adam

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi adam how are you mate stick me down as interested for this new site see you soon regards dave

Would be great to see you there Dave.

Ok Tim, soon as you hear, pop the name on. Will only be able to take one more name after his. The main reason for the limited numbers is conservation of the relatively small area I have to use, and reducing the impact on the surroundings in general. Not a bad think really, as smaller gatherings can be more relaxing. Have a chap coming from Sunderland (Ben) who is a good chap, ex Royal signals, and possibly Ivan (Mick Sturbs) if he can make it. This will give us a total of 8.
What we get up to for the weekend is pretty much up to whoever comes. I can demonstrate natural tinders, but most of you guys know all that, I'm sure there are pieces around to carve spoons from. If not it will be nice just chatting and trading knowledge and having a good time.

Adam

Cliv

Forager
Nov 15, 2008
Preston
I would like to join in if i may

1) savagebushcraft (Adam)
2) Tank (Tim)
3) Karl82
4) dave53
5) bushcraftbob (Jamie)
6) Cliv

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Looks like a good Line Up

as there is 8 of us we could do a group meal and i will bring along my dutch oven and get some good grub on the go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE