Charity Auction.Double headed axe, knife blade, scales, sheath, and bushcraft course.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Well done warthog! :You_Rock_ Fantastic contribution,I'm sure you'll have fun over a weekend or three with some great kit to boot!

Let me know if you want me to assemble the knife and Stuart and Stuart can send the components direct to me. ;)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
Congratulations Warthog. Fantastic stuff.

I've PM,d you mate. Let me know when you want to go out on the boat and if you want to go bassing or deep sea. Bassing is fantastic :D if you get a good day and a beautiful fish to eat, or we're likely to catch rays,conger, tope etc if we go deep sea. If you want to make a few days of it I'll be shore fishing for a couple of days before the boat trip as it's about a 6 hour drive for me from Oxford I'll probably do a mini break and some camping for a few nights. You're welcome to join me if you fancy it. We should catch some garfish, mackerel, plaice, pollock, black bream, maybe some bass from the shore around late spring/ summer time.

Well done again and PM me with some dates you fancy and I'll arrange it and pay for the trip.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Warthog and I were exchanging some text messages last night and as well as paying extra he was asking if there was anything else he could do.

He is a star, all the more so since I know that he does not need most of the items he just bought :D

If the site rep was working Russel should have a rating to overload the system. In the real world he just has enough to sere as an example to us all.

elrond

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2006
Alba
Call me an old softie, but the generosity shown by folk on this thread has brought a tear to my eye ( no really !)

Good on ya Mr. Warthog & everyone who donated something.

and to the organisers, :You_Rock_

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
I would like to say a great big thankyou to everyone who has made this such a great success :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Appologies Russell, things have been manic at work so I havn't been able to get to the post office yet!:eek: - it is packaged ready on my desk though!

I'll do my best to get it away tommorow!

btw - where oh where is the rep button! ;) - you mate deserve it!

firebreather

Settler
Jan 26, 2007
Manchester
Im just blown away by this. i have been watching it from the start and just sat here in amazement as the amount went up and up ( just as it should ). Hats off to everybody involved. :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
So!!! You've been working on his instead of mine huh? :D

Mind you he was ahead of me in the queue :eek:

And his was for charity :eek::eek:

And he paid lots and lots :eek::eek::eek:

Fair enough really :)

I'll get me cloak ;)

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE