Cegga group buy - the final thread!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
v-ness -arrived
familne
DFCA
korvin karbon
JonathanD
shaggystu arrived
_scorpio_ arrived
trunks - arrived
naefeerjustbeer
mayfly
satosato
kimba arrived

Mine too, what a beauty:) Bigger than i thought it was going to be though :yikes:

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
My brother-in-law just rang and he is going to deliver it to me tonight
:), thanks Cegga and Scopio for the GB!

v-ness -arrived
familne
DFCA
korvin karbon
JonathanD
shaggystu arrived
_scorpio_ arrived
trunks - arrived
naefeerjustbeer
mayfly
satosato Arrived
kimba arrived

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
the heads of the viking style axes are long arent they! but thinner than i expected, which makes it a nice weight to carry around.

shouldnt be long before there are 20 more SFA axes ready (for those on the list, but with drop outs some will probably be available for everyone else).

karlch

Feb 6, 2011
hull
the heads of the viking style axes are long arent they! but thinner than i expected, which makes it a nice weight to carry around.

shouldnt be long before there are 20 more SFA axes ready (for those on the list, but with drop outs some will probably be available for everyone else).
if there is one going ill definately have it if someone can put me on the list please
cheers

Cegga

Nomad
Dec 21, 2006
Sweden
cegga.spaces.live.com
Hi
Happy to see that the axes start to land. Hope that they are what you want and expect to have
don't forget to oil the axes i have not put any protetion on them so they not rust
seems that there can be one that I send wrong but we work on that so Hope for à Quick selution on my mistake
many thanks all and if you not happy with the axe or if somthing go wrong with it mail me and I do all I can to help
cegga

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
just so we all know, what should we use to keep these axes nice? i have never really liked an axe as much as this one lol!
linseed oil on the handle? and what on the head?

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
just so we all know, what should we use to keep these axes nice? i have never really liked an axe as much as this one lol!
linseed oil on the handle? and what on the head?

Get some Ballistol Oil can use it on everything from wood to metal, I use it on my swords, guns, knives, axe so on.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
would that change the colour of the wood much? i quite like how light it is at the moment...

Just a tad, just did mine to show you, even did the leather.

18j01x.jpg

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
v-ness -arrived
familne
DFCA
korvin karbon - Arrived
JonathanD
shaggystu arrived
_scorpio_ arrived
trunks - arrived
naefeerjustbeer
mayfly
satosato Arrived
kimba arrived

had a cracking job interview and came back to this beauty :)

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Jonathans has not arrived yet. A special order arrived at his office today but I think that is something else. I will pick this up from the Post Office tomorrow and check back.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Glad it's not just me Emma - seeing a lot of others arrive, I was begining to worry a little - will hope for the morning then :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE