Carving knife in the hat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I am afraid I am going to have to pull out of the KITH on this occasion. I am just not going to have enough time to do this before the end of the month, let alone finish other work as well .:( My apologies gentlemen.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Mine's done (bar a final few coats of Danish Oil) - It's far from perfect but I've learned a lot in the process of doing it and have bought some more appropriate tools as a result.

I know if I was starting this from scratch, I'd make a much better job of it - which I guess is really the point of encouraging us newbies to have a go. I'm not unhappy with what I've ended up with - it's a very useable knife.

Where do I need to send it?

I have been snowed under to such an extent that I have not got to heat treat my blade yet. It's ready apart from HT and handling.

Is there any way we could extend the deadline for this for one more week? Now today has arrived, I have less pressure on me for a bit.

If the deadline is not moveable then please could you take me off the list, as it will not be ready for tomorrow.

Can you please let me know - Mr Organiser? :)

Sorry, life is tough here right now.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
right then guys, this is nearing it's completion, on tuesday i'll round up the names of everyone who entered and send everyone a pm to find out if they're ready and willing to continue- the list of those names goes to a mod who chooses who'se project goes to who.

looking forward to it :D

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
right then, the list of people, as i make it is:

1. NatG
2. Rosco
3. Reddeath
4. Eric Methven
5.Launditch1
6.jojo
7.scottishwolf
8.Black Sheep
9.xpolex
10.Elma
11.Brock

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
Nat,

There seemed to be a few names missing and Eric pulled out also.

the list as I see it is:

1. NatG
2. Rosco
3. Reddeath
4. Launditch1
5.scottishwolf
6.Black Sheep
7.xpolex
8.Elma
9.Brock
10.Sparkplug
11.Penvisser
12.Barney
13.Jeannius61
14.Craeg

There again I could be wrong?

Richard

right then, the list of people, as i make it is:

1. NatG
2. Rosco
3. Reddeath
4. Eric Methven
5.Launditch1
6.jojo
7.scottishwolf
8.Black Sheep
9.xpolex
10.Elma
11.Brock

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE