camp fire songs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ilan

Nomad
Feb 14, 2006
bromley kent uk
This year with the scouting centenary i enjoyed the bbc programs on scouting especialy listening to the old camp fire songs . My one big regret has been not to learn to play a gutar but having no sense of rythem and lacking any sense of tone perhaps it was for the best . However i would love to get a cd or two with those camp fire classics on it . The only ones i have seen have been very American or Australian Perhaps someone has produced one ? Or it could be produced as a fund raiser by some enterprising scout group ? . As even the bbc have only libary songs and none available commercialy .

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
ilan said:
This year with the scouting centenary i enjoyed the bbc programs on scouting especialy listening to the old camp fire songs . My one big regret has been not to learn to play a gutar but having no sense of rythem and lacking any sense of tone perhaps it was for the best . However i would love to get a cd or two with those camp fire classics on it . The only ones i have seen have been very American or Australian Perhaps someone has produced one ? Or it could be produced as a fund raiser by some enterprising scout group ? . As even the bbc have only libary songs and none available commercialy .
Only an idea but have you tried www.amazon.co.uk . I have found that if it exists its likely they will have it. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE