Armchair Bushcraft

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I ache to go to Moot. Nothing even remotely similar here that I have ever heard of. I'd buy a big tent and kit, just for the celebration.
My repairs of Aug 21, 2019 have gone very well. I am steadily corroding, depreciating, many would say. Got into the terrible habit of reading the obituaries, more than a few familiar names.
If I don't fall off my perch in the interim, I want to have one hell of a birthday party Aug 21, 2021 for my second birthday. The odds of 1/20 were poor but unavoidable. I have yet to feel as bad as I did, pre-op. In fact, my guts have settled down to the point that I'm off several meds.

I will do some day hunting this autumn for our upland game birds, Franklin's, Ruffed and Dusky grouse. I will retire to my large wooden village tent for the nights with the indoor bathroom. We have ptarmigan up top but the intensity of snowmobile recreation traffic has scared them badly. A night shift in a trail-grooming Tucker Sno Cat is close enough. They do the packing and plowing most nights when it snows like hello up top.

Please keep me informed about the Moot, it's a vicarious journey that I appreciate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE