Middlewood Meet - Oct 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Cheers Simon and all, great to make it there and catch up again.
Nice to have the display too and dry kit when striking camp!

Tetley

Apr 21, 2008
Bremetannacum Vetenorum
Thank you for another great MiddleWood , Flumpie and I had a great time , nice to meet old friends and make new ones , picked up some great tips and good advice , I promise we will not have to make 2 trips with the handcart next time as we are slowly getting our kit heads on :)

Oh and thanks to Spikey for keeping the Zombies (Chombies Dave ?) away from our campsite :)

But most of all a big thank you to Simon for the organising :)

Looking Forwards to Middlewood "Vertical Smoke" 2011

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
It was nice to catch up with some of the usual suspects again although I didn't venture very far from Crowman's victorian encampment.

Shame I couldn't stop for the night time shenanigans but it's was still good to have a natter again.

crowman

Forager
Oct 27, 2009
derbyshire
thanks again simon another grand weekend spent with grand folk, your work in organising these meets is much appreciated and me and fox are looking forward to the next one . thankyou to everybody else that came along as well, i have come home with some great ideas and have learnt alot .

A few photos from the Middlewood w/end.
BILD0124.jpg

BILD0126.jpg

BILD0130.jpg

BILD0131.jpg

BILD0133.jpg

BILD0139.jpg

BILD0134.jpg

BILD0143.jpg

BILD0144.jpg

BILD0145.jpg

BILD0147.jpg

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
Thanks carl i wondered what the bunkers use was. They are rare in this country compared to mainland europe.

I hear they want to develop it into a golf course? that will be one small golf course unless they are planning on buying out middlewood ?

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
Cheers Simon
Me and Kara (now to be known as "Yew") had a great time, thanks again for your hospitality, I hope the brew in bed and breakfast went some way to saying thanks.:You_Rock_
How much had I had to drink when I agreed to organise the brass monkeys weekend if you are not able to??:togo:
It was really good to see some good old friends again and just to chill out.
Yew, is already looking forward to the next one.... See she is as barking as me.:eek:
A match made in heaven:35:
We hope to see you in January.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE