Bushmoot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
moduser said:
Hi everyone,

This is probably a question for Tony, as mentioned Mors is not attending as a celeb but would he be prepared to sign a copy of his book?

I wouldn't want to hassle the man over something trivial but it would be nice if he could, after all he is a bit of a celeb in our circles :D

Rgds

Moduser

Myself, PatrickM and frogfish have just returned from Mors' Winter Wilderness Survival Skills course :D He is looking forward to attending the moot and will be more than happy to sign books for people (he signed about 30 books for us :eek: ).

He's also a great salesman.....he pointed out that once he had signed my copy of Northern Bushcraft, i wouldn't want to carry it in the field, so I should buy a second copy to use :lmao: ......so I did!

10MeMors.jpg
[/IMG]

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Fenlander said:
Myself, PatrickM and frogfish have just returned from Mors' Winter Wilderness Survival Skills course :D He is looking forward to attending the moot and will be more than happy to sign books for people (he signed about 30 books for us :eek: ).

He's also a great salesman.....he pointed out that once he had signed my copy of Northern Bushcraft, i wouldn't want to carry it in the field, so I should buy a second copy to use :lmao: ......so I did!

To quote messrs Monty & Python;

You lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky ba..... :D

Gonna post anymore photos? mini review perhaps? Make me really jealous.... :D

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
We'll be there this year! Me and one small boy and Mrs Nyayo, if there's a place to poo (she's not like the Pope or bears...). I'm guessing no dogs?

This will probably be the Boy's first wild camp (unless he comes with me to Snowdonia for Easter) so we're looking forward to it lots!

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Me and one small boy and Mrs Nyayo, if there's a place to poo (she's not like the Pope or bears...). I'm guessing no dogs?
Yep :) it has toilets and a shower block so no problem there...... as for dogs, I'm afraid not :( .... the estate we use has rabbit, hare, mink, pheasant, fox, otter etc running around it..... so not a good idea...... and clive the gamekeeper really doesn't like things chasing his pheasant..... if you know what i mean ;)

Ed

R

rugrat123

Hi im quite new to bushcraft,
i live in porthcawl
and the meet at merthyr mawr sounds great i would like to book a place for me and some of my kids.
how do i book a place im not sure where to look for the details
would appreciate any info you could give me.
many thanks
rugrat

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
how do i book a place im not sure where to look for the details
would appreciate any info you could give me

It will be announced on the forum when the booking info is up ... it'll be posted closer to the time (normally a couple of months in advance) so watch this space ;) I'm sure the lil ones will love it ....

:D
Ed

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Shambling Shaman said:
New and would love to go to the moot - Merthyr Mawr? thats bridge end way?
How do you book?
did a serch "moot 2006" but no info (might just be me)
Thanks for any help.

More-ish info about the meet: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=12469

More info about the location:
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/community/showthread.php?t=5614
NOTE: The above link is from an OLD THREAD. The dates that are stated in this thread do NOT correspond with the 2006 moot!
Correct dates can be found, as James said, in post #18 of thread in which you can read this text ;)

Nyayo

Forager
Jun 9, 2005
Gone feral...
any kids stuff being organised? tracking/ plant id, games etc? will happily contribute if something is being planned. all 3 of us are looking forward to it lots. will be nice to finally meet people.

n

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
Time off booked, the good lady n son going to the outlaws. This will be my first moot, so really looking forward to it. I'm checking the site daily for more info. :red:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE