Returning to bushcraft after almost 9 years

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

eddieb

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2014
79
26
Essex
www.youtube.com
HI

It's been almost 9 years since I have been involved whatsoever with a bushcraft community and I fancy returning to the fold.
Think last time I was here there was the popular idea of making bushshi

Since then I must admit skills and knowledge have waned, I quite often identify flora while outside (always have). I NEVER went to a bushmoot ..May I should/ could this year!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaraR
Welcome Back!!!

Sounds like you've got 9 years of wisdom and dirty jokes to share with us, maybe best shared in person?
 
What's all this welcome backstuff ??
The man went for a bimble and got sidetracked / waylayed / distracted by the daisies.
Bushcrafters never get lost, or leave. It's in their blood.
They just get preoccupied with summat else.

So tell us stories of your 9 year wander
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE