PLCE bergan molle panel ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
I have various pouches attached to my bergan by various straps, its a pain in the ar*e to re configure and looks like a Baboon has done it.
( yes i know ! :whistling: )
Please, can anyone point me in the direction of a molle panel, that will fit to the 2 vertical molle strips on the back a PLCE bergan without adaption? Hoping the hive mind can come up with something as its doing my swede in, cheers Guys and Gals.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Can you send it to JayJays or Dixies Corner and get your bergen modified?

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
Sorry for late reply, keep getting a server error come up and it wont post

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_174134_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_174134_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 4

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
Karrimor do a side panel that should be compatible with the PLCE bergen.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I Have these, they do a good job on the sides. Op is talking about the front of the bergen which has the strips either side of the small pocket. its pretty difficult to get anything nice on there without adding zips like a cyclops mod, or molle saracen and sting has.
I thought about adding Molle straps myself to a bergan, just didn't get motivated to see it through. Bex bug out survivor has some vids doing your own sewing with a stich awl. I added PLCE zips to my saracen (as it was MMPS) and it was easier than expected.

Reactions: The Frightful

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Years ago I modified my own PLCE bergan. I removed the small front pouch with a Leatherman, cut all the pouches off a load vest and sewed them onto the front of the bergan. I had three utility pouches where the old single pouch was, and three smaller pouches above that, with a thin velcro map pocket behind them. I hand sewed it all with a sail needle and fishing line. I also cut off the top lid pouch as I never used it. Lasted me years, and I eventually gifted it to a young nephew when he joined the CCF. He gifted it to a charity shop years ago.

Hand sewing is time consuming but pretty simple to do. I'm no master at it, but my self-modified bergen lasted through JWIC and OTIC, and for many years after!

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
Cheers i may well do something similar, at least it will be tailored to my needs. Im nowhere near being able to go out with a 30ltr pack and at 63 doubt i ever will.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE