BushMoot - Now back to reality

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Well I'm sitting here at my desk at work and can't believe it. Got back from The BushMoot last night after a fantastic week camping in the forest at Merthyr Mawr. Met some really lovely folk, made loads of new friends and affirmed others. Really talented people with not only the skills, but the ability to share them.

Tony, Shelley, Mods and everyone who touched our lives.

A muckle big thanks

from Windy, Tricia, Jasmine and Darah (aka Chaos and Mayhem), oh yes...and rabbit.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
glad to hear rabbit made it home ok, in spite of all his solo adventures!

see you next year.

cheers, and.

the interceptor boy

Life Member
Mar 12, 2008
Angleterre.
Big big BIG, THANKS to Tony and Shelly, and all the mods, and the ones at naughty corner! Have had a lovely time and made new friends and learned a few New tricks, drank too much, but really on a big positive note, I have had a blast of a time, please do it for another two full weeks next year. Cheers the interceptor boy..

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I just got home from the best Moot ever - now comes reality!
It was great to meet you, Windy - and all the clan (inc Rabbit!) and I hope we meet up again ... if only at next years Moot!
Thanks to all those who made the Moot so good this year especially Tony, Shelly and the Team :)
It was a real learning experience for me - on many levels! - as well as a good chill out.
Now to get everything ready for Demo-ing Bushy Skills in Iron Age kit, cleaning, sharpening and drying all the kit I have used, thinking about future projects (Bridge Hammock, Fox pouch, finishing the bow and getting ready for the summer influx of visitors!
Stay healthy everyone!

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Twas a truly EPIC moot. Met great new friends and had a ball. I forgot you won the Betty raffle, Well done mate!

Windy and John, no need to bring up that horrible word 'reality'. I just can't bear the thought!

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
No one has seen Biker post moot so..... Maybe he already has!

I can assure you that John left Biker behind after the moot.

However, Biker was planning to head up to see Turbogirl who, it seems, had some plans for him :rolleyes:

Something about washing his clothes and other things... ;) :lmao:

May 6, 2010
uk
www.coastalsurvival.com
Great gathering of people from all walks of life! amazing to see the connection made both personally and physically with nature.

Thank you to all that attended my some what limited (due to wild cat bites!) workshops. I am privileged to be able to share my basic skills with so many cool folk.

Thank you.

Fraser.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE