BushMoot - Now back to reality

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Great to make some new friends and catch up with old ones. You'll be glad to hear planning has already started on next years Moot! Hope to see you there along with some new faces :)

Ed

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hello my dear dancing boy and galls,
Thy were calling for the being know as Ruud or Rude
Well here I am ^^ and yeah I'' m still alive
Andy did you have to bring my strip behavior up darned you
Yours sincerely Ruud

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks to you all for a great Moot, it was long but worth it.
Thank you as well to everyone that helped out and contributed, ran workshops, welcomed new faces and generally made the 2 weeks great

goodjob

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am glad to see you got home OK :)
PM me your email and I will get the book to you - lots of projects for you to follow!
Hello my dear dancing boy and galls,
Thy were calling for the being know as Ruud or Rude
Well here I am ^^ and yeah I'' m still alive
Andy did you have to bring my strip behavior up darned you
Yours sincerely Ruud

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Do you have nails?

NO!!!!!

HEhehehehehehee, still gets a laugh that, even now.

Happy to say John didn't kidnap me and lock me in a celler with drawing pad and pencils, I need natural light, lots of it. I hung around until gone 3pm and had a shower and chatted with Tony and Shelley for a bit before heading North East to Leicestershire to meet up with Turbogirl. Had hoped to meet up with a coulple of others in that area too but alas it was not to be, mebbe nest time. Got my laundry done by turbogirl and shot her youngest son with a nerf gun too and got to meet here really cool hubby Trev' as well. Really nice family. Got back here to Kent on Monday evening, heading home to France on Thursday but taking some fantastic memories with me along the way.

Congrats to you Windy for winning the Betty drawing, hope you like it. As for the advertising poster, I'm sure a certain bearded person here would be more than willing to trade you something close to his heart for it. :deal:. I think in this case it's a seller's market :lmao:.
Say hi to Tricia, Mayhem and Chaos for me, sorry I didn't see you leaving, glad you got home safely.

Hey Ruud, glad you got home safely too buddy.

Bye for now, got more funnies to read and catch up on.

Aaron aka Biker... or Mad Dave, depending on which hat I'm wearing.

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Well I'm sitting here at my desk at work and can't believe it. Got back from The BushMoot last night after a fantastic week camping in the forest at Merthyr Mawr. Met some really lovely folk, made loads of new friends and affirmed others. Really talented people with not only the skills, but the ability to share them.

Tony, Shelley, Mods and everyone who touched our lives.

A muckle big thanks

from Windy, Tricia, Jasmine and Darah (aka Chaos and Mayhem), oh yes...and rabbit.

Great to have met you, Tricia and the twins. Hope you don't let the F1 get too dull.
ATB Colin.

Dirty

Forager
Jun 21, 2012
Cornwall
Just to say thanks to all for their hospitality on the moot, had a great time and hope to see you all next year. Learnt a lot, met lots of nice folk, and finally became a member on the forum after years of lurking. Perhaps four tarps was overkill, (living in the slum behind the woodpile)

Things to practice for next year.
Archery
Catapult
Atal
Anything else that’s sharp and pointy.

Dirty (Dave)
Everyone knows a Dave.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE