Bushmoot 2014 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
Oh Crikey my kits been unpacked and packed 3 or 4 times since then and major changes made.

Since our course with John at Wildway 2 weeks ago it's all been out and aired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidpingu

Forager
Nov 3, 2012
Cwmbran
It'll be my first time this year. Only going to do a night, just to sample what it's all about but bringing my 4yo daughter along and it will be her first wild camping experience too so the one night will probably be enough I should imagine. Not bought my ticket yet but will be buying this Thursday assuming there are some left. Going to be coming down Friday 8th and staying the night. One of the quieter days I'm told but should work out well as I doubt daughter will allow me to become too engrossed in any demo's going on :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
yup....angela oliver and i will HOPEFULLY be there...arriving thursday night i think till monday evening...thats the plan....

i think i'll be doing workshops/casual talks? too but as i've no idea really what that entails i'm open to any suggestions...and if anyone wants me to bring anything in particular lemme know!

cant wait!

s

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Oh Crikey my kits been unpacked and packed 3 or 4 times since then and major changes made.

Since our course with John at Wildway 2 weeks ago it's all been out and aired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my bow has not been used since last Moot ... arm issues again... but most of my other "modules" have been out and had airings - but are currently in a "Blunderberks are go!" status, packed and ready!

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
Unfortunately my bow has not been used since last Moot ... arm issues again... but most of my other "modules" have been out and had airings - but are currently in a "Blunderberks are go!" status, packed and ready!

i hope you have a few shots left in your bow. these I've made in just your colour...
IMG_0629.jpg

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Car loaded, suit packed (Daughter number one's wedding in Galashiels Scotland Sept 6th) fridge nearly emptied, water heater turned off, postbox keys delivered to my neighbour. Final go through my check list after hitting post to this.

250 miles drive to Calais tomorrow :( via the supermarket for diesel.

Car booked in for a service in the garage on Saturday AM in Canterbury, Kent.

Sausage and mash dinner at Mesquite's house in West London Sunday evening. :D

Set off in 2 car convoy at silly o'clock Monday to the Moot.

Let's hope all goes to plan :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Car loaded, suit packed (Daughter number one's wedding in Galashiels Scotland Sept 6th) fridge nearly emptied, water heater turned off, postbox keys delivered to my neighbour. Final go through my check list after hitting post to this.

250 miles drive to Calais tomorrow :( via the supermarket for diesel.

Car booked in for a service in the garage on Saturday AM in Canterbury, Kent.

Sausage and mash dinner at Mesquite's house in West London Sunday evening. :D

Set off in 2 car convoy at silly o'clock Monday to the Moot.

Let's hope all goes to plan :)

Take care on the roads Pa, have fun at yer daughters wedding and yer son will be thinkin'of ye 80 odd miles away up here. Enjoy the sausages and hope the lassies wedding goes well. (Nae blubbin' from yourself on the way up the isle now mind!)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
West London???? Since when has Hemel Hempstead been part of London???

I just hope you csan find your way here in time for dinner otherwise the dogs will get your sausages :p

Is London East of you? Then you're West London... ish. :dunno: If I said Hemel Hempstead people would need Google maps to find it. :cool:

Would arriving at 11am be too early to ensure I get the sozzies before the mutts? :naughty: Just kidding. What time would be best? 6pm, 7pm? Your call.

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sadly I seriously doubt I'll be walking her up the aisle. Long story, but at least I got an invite. :pokenest:

80 miles away. Well if you'd like to meet up we could plan something? No pressure.

Would be lovely, though I fear my fiscal state may get in the way at the moment. Will see what I can work out though and give you a shout. Would be good to meet up for a brew at last. Hoping to get to the MOOT next year (if I get a job, living on disability isn't a joke I've found). Think I'll be fully ensconced in the "naughty corner" if I ever get there.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Is London East of you? Then you're West London... ish. :dunno: If I said Hemel Hempstead people would need Google maps to find it. :cool:

Would arriving at 11am be too early to ensure I get the sozzies before the mutts? :naughty: Just kidding. What time would be best? 6pm, 7pm? Your call.

Try North north West and you might be close :p

As for arrival time any time after 5pm will be fine. The sausages won't go in the pan until you arrive unless the missus gets hungry and says she's waited long enough for you :cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE