bushcrafty presents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
anybody get any special bushcrafty presents today then.i never really got one today i got an allagash 164 a couple of weeks ago so that counts as i,v not used it yet .oop,s almost forgot i got a small enameled red billy with lid and wired handle with wood on it.it is probably about the size of your average zebra billy.i,m really pleased with it i don,t think i have seen a billy as attractive as this one,and it was apparantly bought from tk maxx ..again this place comes up trumphs for unusual bushcrafty bargains.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Got one of these

web4952big.jpg

Just what I need to get a bit more into whittling and carving.

Adrian

Forager
Aug 5, 2005
South East London
Yes, last Christmas my wife gave me a micarta WS Woodlore,and for this Christmas she gave me a Woodlore sheath for it - one of those with a pouch for a DC3 sharpener and a loop for a firesteel! Am I ever chuffed! :D

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
Got a swanndri ranger extreme and a dremel :) also a lovely Djarv hook knife - been spending the day working on my kuksa :D Its soooo much better than the frosts!

redcollective

Settler
Dec 31, 2004
West Yorkshire
A large piece of veg tanned leather and a box of bits to make a knife. (I picked that last one myself). Apparently SWMBO searched this very forum to find what stuff I'd need to make sheaths and things and did very well indeed.

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
I got me a x-ufo two weeks ago not open yet to much snow out there but the 27 is my birthday i guess that be a good time.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
This for me has been the best Christmas ever, and I mean ever, (well apart from the first Christmas with my little girl) I got a Laplander folding saw. 4 Japanese Waterstones from 260 grit up to 6000 grit. Ray Mears outdoor survival book and Nessmuk’s woodcraft and camping. A canvas foraging bag and some beeswax from my seven year old daughter. Add to that a frost clipper knife and a small whittling knife given to me earlier in the month.

I must be the luckiest tenderfoot bushcrafter ever

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
I was given Ray Mears heros of the telemark as i never got the book when the serise was out which i know isnt so bushcrafty but im looking forward to having a crack at it after im finished with the last river rat!

also got a old timer whittler whith saw blade which i think is a good bushcraft pocket knife.

i have certainly eaten a lot too.. :D

useless

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Hampshire, UK
I got a place on the Wild Lore course running in May! Hopefully fun, I like that kind of present. Allows for more anticipation !

My brother told me he will get me a nice B&B nearby, so I will have somewhere comfortable to sleep during the nights the course is on, and can get a proper shower. I don't think he's quite got the hang of this all yet!

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
I got one of these, (the light not the battery) it's more robust that I thought it would be, plastic glows in the dark after the light is off, so you can find it again. Very bright, very light.

Attachments

• Pak-Lite_9volt.jpg
    Pak-Lite_9volt.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 171

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
A couple of Rays DVD's, a copy of Mors Kochanski's Bushcraft and a Knife sharpener for me. Plus the Girls got me a small Stainless flask and a load of toblerone :p

all in all a pretty good hawl :D

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I got a zebra billy can, a copy of Bushcraft by mors kochanski and a copy of Wildwood Wisdom by Ellsworth Jaeger WOW WHAT A GREAT BOOK and I haven't even had much of a chance to read it yet. Also got a 5.11 tactical shirt really good.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Just a cheepy Blackspur thingy as a 'stocking filler' but it will do just fine for the scouts to use ;)

Kiamyr said:
Hey, what knife sharpener did you get?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE