zebra billy alternatives

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i took a quick mooch about tk maxx today,there was some really good stuff in . there was a full range of preseasoned cast iron cookware suitable for camping ,there was small small pots with three legs like a dutch oven ,double sided rectangular griddle , one side smooth ,the other ribbed.i just bought one of these acouple of weeks ago as well :( anyway i had wanted one of the elusive zebra 10cm billy,s that i could,nt get my mitts on,then i found these .
Picture1976.jpg

Picture1980.jpg

i found them stuck at the back of a shelf they came in a box of four ,ranging from a size 101/2 cm, 12 cm ,13cm , 14cm .the 101/2cm being perfect for the hobo stove setup, it could not be a better fit inside the stove. for the four of these it cost me £12.99 and i also bought one of these ,again which fits perfectly inside the stove .these are great little enameled pots ,which is like a miniature milk urn
Picture1981-1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE