BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I had a Grifter and my brother had a Bomber, happy days them. Long hot summers, ice pops and and getting grounded by my mum for stopping out too late.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hahaha spokie dokies! I had a Raliegh Bomer! with a three gear shifter, it was massive, had to stand on the kerb to get on it.

There you go I would have had you pegged for a Raleigh Burner with the yellow plastic wheels....( or a hand me down Tomahawk with a ripped seat and worn our brake blocks)...

The Raleigh Bomber is a retro Icon these days....

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
There you go I would have had you pegged for a Raleigh Burner with the yellow plastic wheels....( or a hand me down Tomahawk with a ripped seat and worn our brake blocks)...

The Raleigh Bomber is a retro Icon these days....

Ooh I had a Burner too, I even upgraded the frame to a Mongoose teardrop thing, got it off my mate who could do all the tricks and finally got sponsored. I had that thing well into my 20's until someone robbed my gran's shed and nicked it.

When I was really little I had a Budgie, my brothers both had Choppers :(

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Black I think with red bits on
Very good... Did you used to turn the flexible plastic bit of the mudguard towards the wheel that way when you rode the bike it sort of sounded ( to a 9 year old) like you were riding a motorcross bike and you were on kick start....

Again Raleigh Burners fetch big money if they are in good nick if it's a raleigh team bike they go for mega money....

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
That bomber is one the three things that i have absolutely no idea where it went, just didn't have it one day? the other two were an Action Man F14 jet with swing wing and retractable landing gear and my dog Bronson? just gone?

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
That bomber is one the three things that i have absolutely no idea where it went, just didn't have it one day? the other two were an Action Man F14 jet with swing wing and retractable landing gear and my dog Bronson? just gone?

I know I know....It was the same with me Action man Pursuit Craft Gone, My Matchbox cars gone... Collection of Commando Comics Gone...

All gone and replaced with a train ticket to Sutton Colefield....;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE