BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
John you're quite wrong....

We all know the glory days of TV were Metal Mickey, Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, Supergran and Airwolf... With perhaps the A Team included... I pity the fool who doesn't agree...

YES YES YES! haha who would believe that a manly man of a helicopter hero could looks so cool while playing a chello next to a lake? Biggy Biggy.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Seller does not answer questions about it being found on a haystack and proof of ownership. :)

Don't get the thread back on topic..... They'll be rambling about leather BCUK badges again.....;)

YES YES YES! haha who would believe that a manly man of a helicopter hero could looks so cool while playing a chello next to a lake? Biggy Biggy.

I for one fully believe a Bell 222 could take on a number of Mig 25's and win especialy with Ernest Borgnine as a co pilot...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Next thing you know some one will be sticking bits to a Gazelle and calling it Blue Thunder.....:rolleyes:

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Hahaha you have no ide the amount of blokes going through training at Middle Wallop who were convinced that a gazelle could do a full roll! because they had seen blue thunder do it, and that was a gazelle right, so it must be able to? hahaha random logic.

Retired Member southey

Jun 4, 2006
your house!
So cool it creates it's own ice age.
1045812M.jpg

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hahaha you have no ide the amount of blokes going through training at Middle Wallop who were convinced that a gazelle could do a full roll! because they had seen blue thunder do it, and that was a gazelle right, so it must be able to? hahaha random logic.

SO they didn't have stealth mode either nor a great big 20mm Vulcan cannon... That explains why the ones parked up on the Parade Ground at Fremington looked so lame.... I thought the AAC had gotten the economy version...

Here we go... You'll be telling me that you were a fan of 'Battle of the Planets' and you had an Optimus Prime for Xmas next...

Nope, dont recall that one. Probably seen it and forgotten about it.
I did have a proton pack though. :)

How about aging with Star Trek? Brought up with the Next Generation and Picard and they only had 4 or 5 movies out at the time.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I missed out on most of all these cool progs :(
Coz I was all growed up by the time they came out!
That and only being allowed to watch TV on dark wet evenings...if it was light and dry I was kicked out to play in the fields and woods...

lab72

Native
Apr 6, 2010
west oxfordshire
I missed out on most of all these cool progs :(
Coz I was all growed up by the time they came out!
That and only being allowed to watch TV on dark wet evenings...if it was light and dry I was kicked out to play in the fields and woods...

Oh dude you missed out there its all on youtube john:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE