BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
coke was good :) we also had the irn bru flavour as well. If I did it i over added the concentrate...sickly sweet mmmm.

Looks like it is still available.

10183237.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
coke was good :) we also had the irn bru flavour as well. If I did it i over added the concentrate...sickly sweet mmmm.

Ach no!
We had Corona in glass bottles with a clip top (like Grolsh bottles) and there was money back on the bottle when you had finished it ...spent hours looking for bottles that folk had dumped...few found as money was (£sd) then!

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol

Ach no!
We had Corona in glass bottles with a clip top (like Grolsh bottles) and there was money back on the bottle when you had finished it ...spent hours looking for bottles that folk had dumped...few found as money was (£sd) then!

I was only talking to the F-I-L last Sunday about the 'Corona man' coming round with his van, and how as kids we’d hop the fences and nick empty Corona bottles form the garden sheds to give back to the van man so we’d get a penny (or was it ha'penny) on the returns. With five of us (the gang) we’d get about 20-30 bottles, from the estates, and five kids could make themselves very sick on a couple of shilling worth of sweets. 4 for a penny chews, sugar mice both pink and white, penny wafers, boot laces sweets (coconut flavour) sweet cigarettes, and sweet tobacco, liquorish imps and zubs

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Some of you lot are making me feel realy old by telling of "childhood" TV that was new when I was in my 30s!
Stop it now or I will away and take the taws to you!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE