BUSHCRAFT.UK leather bush hat for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
then the black and white minstrel show in the evening, god how i hated that but mum loved it so we all had to watch it !

But easy to watch in colour or black and white....:rolleyes:

Dr Who was my favourite on a Saturday evening... Not the Modern version with a CGI budget the old one with props made out of styrofoam and bad acting shot in a gravel pit near Lydd ranges...

IIRC Tom baker had a Jaunty hat somewhat like the one on ebay ( but without the BCUK badge)....

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Perhapse K9 stitched the patch on to show up Baker for hitting on SJ

I'd forgotten K9 a robotic dog somewhat hopeless on stairs... Ah the British love of anthropomorphism.... Mini radar dishes for ears....
Could be... Or it repells Sontarens.... ( I think that DEET stuff RM is plugging does the same).

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Didn't the actress who plays SJ die recently? Always liked K9, funny how he and daleks have trouble with stairs! At least K9 could be carried up the stairs...

Haha, there is a new kids version called sarah jane adventure, with the original SJ and k9, except he can fly! Its just wrong,

Its been on for a while from what I heard, but sadly Elisabeth Sladen passed away earlier this year so there won't be any more episodes with her in it.
Anyone like the Torchwood spin off? Its been pretty good so far but the next series has an American company on board so I hope it hasnt been too Americanised.

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Yup, I think that kids should watch the proper Dr, hiding behind the sofa from the cyber men is a rite of passage.

Aye hiding behind the sofa is indeed a rite of passage.. If kids these days spent more time hiding behind the sofa scared of blokes covered in tinfoil chasing a bloke with a long scarf or a bit of celery pinned to his lapel around a gravel pit or Dartmoor then they'd be less likely to leave stuff on haystacks or have a strange affiliation to cloaks.

cybermen02.gif

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Aye Similar here,

World of sport on a Saturday afternoon on an old ITT colour TV with valves and it smelled of dust when hot. After the football results and sorting out the pools coupon ( remember them) followed by pie and chips for tea...

It's that sort of upbringing that makes me mindful of where I leave my hat...

That's why I've managed to keep my hat almost from those days.

I reckon M.Mc.M would have kicked any of these modern WWF pussies into touch.

johnboy

Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
That's why I've managed to keep my hat almost from those days.

I reckon M.Mc.M would have kicked any of these modern WWF pussies into touch.

Yep keep your eyes on your kakadu a motto I've lived my life by...

Now I would like to see a tag match between Kendo Nagasaki + Big Daddy in one corner and John Cena and Mr Kennnnnnnedy in the other... With Giant Haystacks giving Hulk Hogan the Chair outside of the ring....Or maybe in it....;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Now that's what I call thread drift :lmao:

I remember watching the wrestling, Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks, haystacks trying to keep away from him......And Dr Who, Blakes 7, Space 1999, Early Star Trek, Quatermass, I enjoyed those...Muhammad Ali fighting....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Now that's what I call thread drift :lmao:

I remember watching the wrestling, Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks, haystacks trying to keep away from him......And Dr Who, Blakes 7, Space 1999, Early Star Trek, Quatermass, I enjoyed those...Muhammad Ali fighting....
The real Captain Pugwash, Noggin the Nog, Andy Pandy?
Glory days of TV!

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
Memory lane!!

Les Kellett - the nice guy who when he got mad would pull his hair down over his eyes and sort things out.

Kendo Nagasaki - did anyone ever see him unmasked?

What was the secret of Dickie Davies' two-tone hair?

My gran used to watch the wrestling and hated Mick McManus. Whenever he started dishing it out she would threaten to hit the tv with her stick!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE