bushcraft mag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
so its not just me then, for a moment i thought the postman may have took it. iv finnished the last one im itching to reed the next one

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Errrr, gents......I haven't had a copy for at least half a year now. That was when everything went a bit sour and everyone said "keep the money for the subscription to keep the site running". Me included.

Just to be sure I PM-ed Tony about an adress change , never heard anything.

Is the mag up and running again?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Errrr, gents......I haven't had a copy for at least half a year now. That was when everything went a bit sour and everyone said "keep the money for the subscription to keep the site running". Me included.

This is another Bushcraft magazine, not Tonys unfortunately :(

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester

I joined up in Sep 07 and only ever got one issue ! Ive e mailed Tony a few times, and to be fair to him, he has always replied stating he would inform Shelly. Nothing has ever come of it though. Im really surprised more people havent made an issue of this.

Before people shoot me down, if there are probs with the production of the mag, as there has been in the past, then it should be regularly stated on this site. As far as im aware, no one ever mentions it.

This forum is superb as are all the people that are on it, and the people that run it, but the magazine is another issue.

Paul

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Before people shoot me down, if there are probs with the production of the mag, as there has been in the past, then it should be regularly stated on this site. As far as im aware, no one ever mentions it.

This forum is superb as are all the people that are on it, and the people that run it, but the magazine is another issue.
Paul

Well, I'm grateful that there a few people keeping this place up and running. The mag would be great, it was a real addition and something to look forward too.

I must say that after the first subscription was payed, it was never written off my account a second time, so that's all fair. Updates concerning the status if the mag would have been nice but I am taking it for granted as long as the site's alive.

sirex

Forager
Nov 20, 2008
bournemouth
i feel bad... i've got 2 mags so far and waiting on issue 19.... but i didnt know the mag and this site were related when i subscribed. You guys are all being so nice about it, but i get pretty narked if i dont get what i paid for when i pay for it.

i suck :(

p.s: gimmi me mag !

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
i feel bad... i've got 2 mags so far and waiting on issue 19.... but i didnt know the mag and this site were related when i subscribed. You guys are all being so nice about it, but i get pretty narked if i dont get what i paid for when i pay for it.

i suck :(

p.s: gimmi me mag !

Ehr.....you might be talking about the other-not BCUK-relatedMag now.
This thread was started (without me knowing at first) with a question about that mag, I didn't catch on and asked some questions about the BCUK Mag.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE