Bushcraft venues?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
E

edwred

Cheers ystranc for replies

Sent from my Nokia 4.2 using Tapatalk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Open forum. You don't post your email, you don't post your phone number, you don't post your address, and you don't post where you have 'permission'.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
If you are getting similar replies and attitudes to your posts on other forums. There is a reason. Take the answers on board, rather that keep asking the same question again and again and getting upset you are not getting the answers you want.
Most of the people replying to you are vastly more experienced than the average Joe, on the subject, so listen to them, and gain some wisdom for yourself. Then you will be welcome.

Sadly, it's gung ho know nothings, calling themselves bushcrafters that make things harder for the sensible ones,who stick to the rules, and have a respectful attitude to the wild.
I've had to sort out massive firepits and abandoned torn tents ,bottles, cans, etc in private woodland before now. It's just disrespectful .
If I want to fish, I don't just bung a rod in. There are seasons for each fish. Rod licences are needed or you are breaking the law. Join a fishing club. Many areas are catch and release because natural stocks are dwindling. If you are caught with a fish.. you are in trouble, as mentioned there are rules for crays too, depending on where you live, and what the local situation is.
Or you could save up and buy your own woodland, like many here have.

Reactions: birchwood

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE