Bread and dripping

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
I've been to a couple of weddings where Beef dripping on toast was one the main things in the buffet, as Rick says plenty of salt and pepper on warm toast. Food of the Gods........

Si

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
My dear old mother had bread and dripping all the time as a child the surgeon who removed her gall bladder at 22 blamed it on the large amount of gall stones she had in it, true or not it always put me off.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
The butchers up here all sell mucky fat, on a fresh bap it's heaven or then add some sliced ham, even better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Insel Affen

Settler
Aug 27, 2014
Tewkesbury, N Gloucestershire
Of course we 'ad it tough......

Cabbage water? Luxury! We used to dream of cabbage water when I where a lad.

LMFAO!!!

There was a shop in my home town (Bishop Auckland) where all they served was a finger roll (like a hot dog bun) with Pork, stuffing, pease pudding and then it was dipped in this hot juice/gravy/dip/secret stuff and it was lovely. A whole shop and all it had was two big chiller cabinets and a Bain Marie, that was it. How it made a profit I'll never know, but it only closed a few years ago.

Now I have to make do with roasting a pork joint and then risk the bollocking from the wife of dipping my bread in the pork dripping! Food of the gods and worth the telling off! My work as a dad is done as I now have got both my kids hooked on it too!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE