Bivvy Bag Recommendations

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I was in the lakes last weekend with my Gortex army issue and it was perfect as usual :)

Can pick one up of fleabay for around 30-50 squid. You can go for the hooped type and full zip up ones but they are getting a bit too tent like so may aswell buy a tent lol.

miniac

Forager
Sep 1, 2005
Rainham, Essex, UK
I have a terra nova jupiter bivy bag it has a small hoop so its not on your face also has a mozzie net you you can still gaze out. I have used mine in wales and on hevelyn in the lakes. OUTSTANDING!!!

Bright red only thing if that worries ya....

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Can reccomend the british issue one, but if I get a second for when the kids are with me I will go for the dutch version because of the zip! Didnt realise it was a full length zip though?

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Not plugging too much but if you have a look in the member sales i have a DPM Gore-tex british issue bivvy bag for sale, as new condition for £30 posted!? :D

sabre iom

Tenderfoot
Nov 11, 2005
Isle of Man
Yeah the one i have is down to shin level , there is a few models i beleive with different style hoods etc mine is connected to it own stuff sack too.

CamperPete

Oct 2, 2006
Blackpool, Lancs
Thanks guys,

Gone for the Gore tex grade 1 army issue ones for £30.

As soon as I mentioned it to a couple of friends they all wanted one.........so had to order 4 of 'em :eek:

If they don't pay me for 'em then I'll be reselling on eBAY ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE