Bison Bushcraft Boot or any other thin-soled walking boots.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
666g for size 7.5 uk, that is with the temporary soles on, but considering the finished ones will be of a light tyre tread variety I cannot imagine the weight will go that much higher. I will let you know the finished weight when they are done.

They don't feel like they weigh anything at all when they are on.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Check out Chuckles shoes in Exeter, they made mine to my feet, two fittings.
Any sole you want in loads of different leathers.
9 And if you make the trip, check out Endicotts, they are next door! )
The owner is a cat name of Barry.

Best.

C.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
666g for size 7.5 uk, that is with the temporary soles on, but considering the finished ones will be of a light tyre tread variety I cannot imagine the weight will go that much higher. I will let you know the finished weight when they are done.

They don't feel like they weigh anything at all when they are on.

Thanks, 666g per single boot I guess??

Lou

Settler
Feb 16, 2011
the French Alps
twitter.com
I have a feeling that the final soles will make them heavier, as the soles they have at the moment are made of foam, thing is though, there is absolutely no extra leather on these shoes anywhere as they fit my feet exactly, the leather is not the thickest stuff available, but I hope up to the job. There will be no heel to add weight either.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE