Lowa Patrol Boots - Pic Heavy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Have had 2 pairs of Lowas before and both fell apart they the worst boots I've ever owned..never again.

That's a bummer mate :(

Never heard of pair's of Lowa's falling apart like that.

When i was researching them, the user reviews were saying tough, dependable, bomb proof brand!

garethw

Settler
That's a bummer mate :(

Never heard of pair's of Lowa's falling apart like that.

When i was researching them, the user reviews were saying tough, dependable, bomb proof brand!

I've had my Lowa Combat boots since 2010 and just had them resoled. Must say they are the most comfy, warm and toughest boots I've ever had... I'm fairly hard on shoes and the Le Chameau, Magnum & Technica boots I previously owned were in bits after only a couple of years.
cheers
Gareth

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
I've had my Lowa Combat boots since 2010 and just had them resoled. Must say they are the most comfy, warm and toughest boots I've ever had... I'm fairly hard on shoes and the Le Chameau, Magnum & Technica boots I previously owned were in bits after only a couple of years.
cheers
Gareth

Aye, totally agree mate.

I read a few articles regards fake Lowa boots.

Best check serial numbers printed on the inside of boots.

bigbeewee

Dec 18, 2010
worldwide
My experience 20+ Years is that they are bombproof, great fit, comfy out the box and I wear nothing else

They could be described as a heavier boot, whatever model you buy.

Interestingly I had a pair of lowa desert boots that I used in littoral/desert survey work for four years. Despite being used to wade daily in the (high salinity) sea and yomp around in the sand they didn’t rot or rust

Didn’t smell too good but worth every penny

I’m currently running a pair of
HUNTER GTX® EVO EXTREME which are on their second set of soles

And a pair of mountains which are superglued into some yeti gaiters.

The deserts still live but only come out in the summer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE