Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
My thoughts exactly. :lmao:

As I recall Hotwheels track was orange with white biscuits to join them, and were a devil to fit right up tight, unless you had the strength of Garth of course... which most 9 year olds don't have.

As for you knowing I'd reply with the reference material comment it was all I could think of at the time. Panic, combined with the fight or flight response kicked in. I was just amazed he found out where I kept them. Who'd have thought you kids would look in the cupboard that houses the vacuum cleaner. :confused: Got to think of a better hiding place now. Perhaps with the ironing board? ... y'know, that thing I call the folding workbench.

Hide them in the sink, he never does dishes.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I was luckier than you two. I lived next door to Brike. But I could still hear the screams, they haunt me still. :yikes: :aargh4: :sad6:

The screams! Oh lord yes that brings back memories I'd buried.

Dad had a very cruel sense of humour. Who'd have thought that Oat Bogy could have got so far through a breeze block wall using only his teeth, his nails and a broken potato peeler?

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
The screams! Oh lord yes that brings back memories I'd buried.

Dad had a very cruel sense of humour. Who'd have thought that Oat Bogy could have got so far through a breeze block wall using only his teeth, his nails and a broken potato peeler?

I can remember when Toga yob finally broke through, the look of joy on his face, then the look of horror, as Kerbi grabbed his feet and dragged him back.

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I can remember when Toga yob finally broke through, the look of joy on his face, then the look of horror, as Kerbi grabbed his feet and dragged him back.

The joys of terraced houses....

You do know that Brike had tunneled through all of the attics and basments in the street? As a kid I always wondered how it was he managed to turn up at the worst possible time no matter which friend's house I hid in.

Say, you still live in the same place don't you?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
The joys of terraced houses....

You do know that Brike had tunneled through all of the attics and basments in the street? As a kid I always wondered how it was he managed to turn up at the worst possible time no matter which friend's house I hid in.

Say, you still live in the same place don't you?

Just like the attic scenes in Shallow Grave really. Boy is he quiet when he moves. Like a black velvet spider - but shiny due to the latex outfit.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

That's because the dopey twit tunneled into the septic tank. I grabbed him BEFORE he broke though. Cleaning up after you boys is a full time job but dealing with the that tidal wave of effluent would have resulted in going back to the orphanage for a refund. Hopefully he learned his lesson. not letting you kids watch Shawshank Redemption again, you're getting ideas above your pocket money grade.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
And did daddy dearest JUST use the immac on his noggin? Perhaps thats what caused the bloodcurdling screams....

CLK I can't believe it your Jag actually is automated... what a purrrrfect toy! I used to have feckin dolls, what a sad disappointment they were in comparison to the lads gizmos ;) Cheated, I tell ye!

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
That's because the dopey twit tunneled into the septic tank. I grabbed him BEFORE he broke though. Cleaning up after you boys is a full time job but dealing with the that tidal wave of effluent would have resulted in going back to the orphanage for a refund. Hopefully he learned his lesson. not letting you kids watch Shawshank Redemption again, you're getting ideas above your pocket money grade.

You are such a devious bar steward dad! You have completely neglected to mention the misleading redrawn plans to the house you conveniently left lying on the floor of Gay Boot's kennel. How was he to know that the next door basement was in fact a septic tank?

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Can I have your ticket? :D

Is that the same fella in those pictures?

Harsh, but fair.

Lucky I have a sense of humour eh? With the terrible triplets it#s a case of having to. :(

Of course it's the same fella, and it is good that you have a sense of humour, :naughty: No you can't have the ticket, because i'm sending my clone, who has no knowledge of any of these conversations. So don't take it out on him.:rolleyes:

Biker

Of course it's the same fella, and it is good that you have a sense of humour, :naughty: No you can't have the ticket, because i'm sending my clone, who has no knowledge of any of these conversations. So don't take it out on him.:rolleyes:

That got a roar of laughter Colin. Very good reply. Thanks!
I suppose a "Hey Colin's clone, c'mere a sec would ya. :nutkick: pass that on the genuine version please, thanks." would be out of order then? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE