Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Used to feel rich as a kid with a few large coppery smelling coins in your hand, then yes as you say the prices rocketed overnight. I still use a mix of metric and imperial. Tell me the height of mountain or distance to somewhere in metric and I've no inner idea as to what you're talking about. Doesn't help that I worked in an archaic industry that still uses old imperial measurements like rods, chains and furlongs for distance acres and perch for area and cord for wood.

Maybe that's why my house tunnelling didn't go so well - was mixing my measurements:)

Now wait just one cotton-pickin' minute here-ya! You remember the decimal change? The coppery smelling pennies. Used a mix of imperial and metric measurements. Worked (as in past tense) in an archaic industry.

Just how old are you Goatboy? I'm beginning to feel like I've been sold a pig in a poke:cool:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Now wait just one cotton-pickin' minute here-ya! You remember the decimal change? The coppery smelling pennies. Used a mix of imperial and metric measurements. Worked (as in past tense) in an archaic industry.

Just how old are you Goatboy? I'm beginning to feel like I've been sold a pig in a poke:cool:

I'm actually a rather precocious 5 year old, but my past life regression guru has done wonders. No I remember decimalisation not very well but I do, worked in forestry which is pretty old school to say the least, and at school we were taught a mix of metric/imperial (well in Scotland we like our moneys worth).

My first memory is a visual one of the nurse trying to calm me down before my first operation (for a hernia) before I was one. Don't understand the words only the visuals. Second is of the stitches splitting a day or two later.

Last edited:

crosslandkelly

Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Sweetheart, I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.... hmmm then again maybe I would. However if you're really wanting them I can supply their muzzles and leashes. Just don't say I didn't warn ya. The crayon eater chews chair legs as well.

513-768-6569101_HANNIBAL LECTER CH.jpg 6568091-Adult-Hannibal-Lecter-Half-Mask-large.jpg tumblr_m8cv2wHQs71rrxefwo1_500.jpg

See how he keeps us, now you'll understand why we are, like we are.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
In honour of Dom Delouse's birthday'

[video=youtube;JMK6lzmSk2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMK6lzmSk2o[/video]

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh everyone, I just found out my account got hacked and some evil malicious person has been posting in my place...

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
It would be nice, she'd love us and hug us and call us George...

[video=youtube;oo8HM77q4Is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8HM77q4Is[/video]
Ohhhh you did a baaad, BAAAAD thing George :) I'm more the redhead owner than the lonely dawg tbf... well a Flyesque splice of both maybe ;)

I loved that, proper old school toons, can't beat 'em!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Have I got away with it?
A. Have I met you yet and B. Are you still alive and not severely licked... if you don't look like Georges first lil freind, you have yet to find out :)

Biker we need to get the the Bog Toay into line. I think I should pack him up and send him over to chew through the garden ornaments with his teeth. Aunt Rub To will keep the other as a petting toy if she may :) So yeah, you could say that YOU have got off lightly... :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE