BIKER, Happy Longest Day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Biker
Birthdayplate.jpg
Happy Longest Day to my Adopted Bush Dad.

This is the first of your special days from this list LINK, I'll also be working from other lists too. You seemed to think I'd forget! No you'll get special postings nearly ooohhh - every day just to show you how seriously I'm taking it as you seemed to have some doubt below
yabeauty.gif

Originally Posted by Biker
blueoyster.gif

Hey Mesquite I heard on the grapevine you've picked up a millstone .. I mean waif, of your own. :eek: Let's see if either of these wannabes remember Father's day next year then. (not to mention this year's birthdays, Christmas, Ascension day, independence day, Hallowe'en, thanksgiving, 2nd birthday D-Day and any other day I can think of that requires surprise gifts to commemorate them. :naughty:)

Not too late to back out chaps :lmao:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Oh god, what have I created?!!

Thanks "Son".
facepalm.gif

I was wondering the same... :rofl:

Looking back through the original thread though I now see it as a cunning plan by your son to weasel his way into your affections

Hey Mesquite and Biker maybe some of us young vital bushcrafters could adopt you older fatherly types and send you a card and you could share your stories and experience with us! :joke:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
happy longest day to everyone on the forum and the world summer anyone :lmao::lmao:regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE