Best cheese in the world

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Brie is my favourite. I really like the cave aged cheddar. But a nice Brie and some fine wine. Now you’re talking.
I am with you there. But my wife introduced me to brie and cranberry salad sandwiches, and I have ever turned back....

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
“Cheese champions”. :lmao:
q5b6mlOt2j.png

Herman30

Native
Aug 30, 2015
Finland
Can anybody describe how the moldy,matured cheddar taste like?
My favorite cheese so far is black label (the strongest) emmenthal and I despice of my whole heart blue cheese, camembert and all sorts like that.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Can anybody describe how the moldy,matured cheddar taste like?
My favorite cheese so far is black label (the strongest) emmenthal and I despice of my whole heart blue cheese, camembert and all sorts like that.
It dosn't taste mouldy - just realy strong ;)

Though there is nothing wrong with 'mouldy' despite what the rest of my family say!

I love cheese though it has to be able to stan up of its own accord - i'll eat it ibut im not a fan of the soft cheeses - give me something to chew anyday over a drinkable cheese!

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I am with you there. But my wife introduced me to brie and cranberry salad sandwiches, and I have ever turned back....

Oh yes, I like mine served warm (i.e. lightly grilled each side). I also like Brie and blackcurrant jam (home made of course).

I don't think there is any (descent) cheese I truly dislike; any cheese with a glass of good wine, port, or even sloe gin is a feast in itself for me - a bit of fresh crusty bread and I'm in gastronomical heaven. Given a choice though, I wouldn't choose any of those 'rubbery' cheeses (especially the one wrapped in red wax :)).

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Over 50 replies, and nearly four pages long. Mental. If you lot keep encouraging this insanity, we will be inundated with Best in the World threads. What next, The Best Squid in the World? Because I know she has a really strong opinion on that too :banghead2:

• Haha
Reactions: CLEM and gra_farmer

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Over 50 replies, and nearly four pages long. Mental. If you lot keep encouraging this insanity, we will be inundated with Best in the World threads. What next, The Best Squid in the World? Because I know she has a really strong opinion on that too :banghead2:
You brought this on yourself :) to be honest, I quite like the randomness

Reactions: CLEM and Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE