bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I hope you get more shirts in, the one I bought a few years ago is starting to show it's age because I've worn it so much. I was hoping to get another one to wear in photos in an article I am going to be writing, but maybe a worn one will be better anyway...doesn't have any holes in it. I have to say the shirts are definitely great quality.

shelly

Admin
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Deepest Wales
I just found a box with about 20 T-Shirts in it that I had forgotten about, oops! I have :- Khaki 5 Medium, 7 Small / Brown 1 XXLarge, 5 Large, 1 Small / White 2 Large / Forest Green 1 Medium.
If anyone would like one I'll sell them for £15 each (incl P+P). Email me - shop@bushcraftuk.com to check availability.
Cheers, Shelly

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
LOL! yeah but i'm glad he did....i mentioned to tony that i'd like another one of the embroidered bcuk tshirts at the moot and nowts happened...so i think we should all get nagging him daily haha!!!:p

i told him how much i loved the one i was wearing and then later he thought a practical joke would be funny and said...''sonni, youve got a bit of leather dye on your tshirt''. after my heart started beating again i realised what a horrible man he actually is.....:)

e-z!

Holy Thread Resurrection Whittler!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I hear ya guys, we'll get some pics and prices up in the near future, we've got just a few of the original embroidered ones left (I think) if there was enough that wanted them i'd get a run done, we've a good number of the more modern ones and we're planning on making a few more in different designs as special orders.

We can also get badges up and a few other things.

Thanks for the prompt guys goodjob

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Tony! Sir! You lovely lovely man! Please pretty please another brown/embroidered in large please!

i hear ya guys, we'll get some pics and prices up in the near future, we've got just a few of the original embroidered ones left (i think) if there was enough that wanted them i'd get a run done, we've a good number of the more modern ones and we're planning on making a few more in different designs as special orders.

We can also get badges up and a few other things.

Thanks for the prompt guys goodjob

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'd be interested in an embroidered one for sure so long as you do it in at least 3xl :eek:

I hear ya guys, we'll get some pics and prices up in the near future, we've got just a few of the original embroidered ones left (I think) if there was enough that wanted them i'd get a run done, we've a good number of the more modern ones and we're planning on making a few more in different designs as special orders.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Shell's going to check all the t-shirts we have in stock over the next week sometime, I don't think there's many embroidered ones left but if there's enough demand i'm happy to get a batch made, they're likely to be about £20 inc Fees, P&P

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE