bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi All.

There are now T-shirts available in the shop Sorry, shop on hold, contact Shelly at Shop@bushcraftuk.com for more info...
We'll have some pictures up in the next couple of days. There are quite a few of them out with members already (from the meet up and after) They're best to tell you how good they are...

Cheers
T

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he :rolmao: Sorry about that!! Thanks for the heads up Mr P :You_Rock_ I'll try not to break my own rules about language in future! :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry guys, I should have said that the pictures were up in the shop http://www.bushcraftuk.net/bcukstore/store.htm a while ago now :roll:

shirts.jpg
details.jpg

embroidery.jpg

These have proven very popular; I got a call from a mate of mine down south the other day because he'd seen someone with one on! If you want a different colour or a non regular size I can arrange it without a problem.

Remember to email or PM me to check stock before you use the paypal :biggthump

Thanks everyone :wink:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
OK, I've just picked up some Large sized Khaki ones, same logo and writing but a different colour shirt. I'll get a picture up in the next couple of days.

This is what we've got...

XL (44-46") Olive, Khaki
L (41-43") Khaki, White, Black, Grey
M (38-40") Olive
S (35-37") Olive

Next week I'm getting some children’s Khaki t-shirts as well, they're about 32" (They look fine on my 6 year old with a 26" chest)

There’s quite a good range there. If anyone wants something before Christmas let me know quick and we'll get it in the post :biggthump

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sorry for the delay and thanks for the reminder :D

I've got

Khaki - S (35-37") M (38-40") L (41-43") XL (44-46") and Kids age 7-8 (although my 6 year old wears them and they're fine)

Black - L, XL

Grey - L

White - L

If you're ordering one it's best to give the chest size as sometimes different manufacturers size them slightly differently.

You can order them via Paypal using shop@bushcraftuk.net
or you can use this link http://www.bushcraftuk.net/bcukstore/store.htm

Hi Tony,the T-shirts, Patches look great. Is there going to be a way to buy them just by sending a check? & are you going to be selling them at the bcuk May 27th - 30th (Friday, Sat, Sun, Monday-
spring) Meet up 2005 (at Braziers Park, situated in a picturesque part of the Chilterns, on the edge of the village of Ipsden, near Wallingford).
And I hope to see all you people out there hav'in fun.... ..
:)

S

stevedixon2005

Hi Guys,

I aint been here for a while, can someone give me an idea how much the t shirts and patches are please,

Regards,

Steve
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool:

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Hiya Folks

Does anyone know if Tony is on holiday or away in 'them thar hills?'

I'm after some BCUK t-shirts but have had no reply to my e-mail yet?

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Now theres a thing,

Any mods know if Tony has any intention of taking any T-shirts to the summer moot?
I know there are enough things to think about without the hassle but if I don't ask, I won't know.

ATB

Ogr the trog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE