bcuk T-shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Tony,
I'll have one of the "ahem" vast, sized ones please. If its OK to collect it at the moot, otherwise I can stump for postage etc.

Cheers

Ogri the trog

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Brill...How much do you need for a 52" preferably in green, if not the black we discussed previously, inc p+p.

Cheers. :)

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
Hi Tony,

Sorry for the delay in sending money for my shirt, but I have been away.

I have just sent a paypal payment for the shirt and a green patch.

Cant wait to see them.

Steve. :)

Mantic

Nomad
May 9, 2006
UK
Are there any plans for a BCUK knife? There are a plethora of decent blacksmiths on BCUK and BB - sure the price would be high but boy would we get what we want instead of what the various blade companies think we want.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
There are/were a few prototypes in the works.... those at the last 2 moots may have seen them.... but nothing has been finalised as of yet.... as far as I know.... Its a long term project with a lot of details to iron out....... watch this space ;)

Ed

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
any chance of a thread with current stock Tony - may save a lot of similar questions

I'd be interested in another t-shirt if you have any left for example

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
There's a few people in another thread that are interested in the leather badge too. If you still have them that is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE