BCUK Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marcja

I'ts a shame I can't come and pick you up (as I said it's a bit far) cos I have a knife (only 440 stainless with no manufacturer) I'd like you to get/or show me how to get a decent edge on.

How about we meet half way, if you can make it to about Builth Wells (or there abouts) I'll come and pick you up??

How does that sound

beach bum

On a new journey
Jul 15, 2004
cardiff
As another local, can I also offer anyone in need a lift from Cardiff General, Bridgend or Cardiff Airport, if anyone wants give me a shout. ;)

regards

beach bum

The General

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
North Wales Llandudno
Train tickets booked! :D Bargain price of £29 return as well!!!! :)

Travelling down on the Friday, Chester station arriving 11:49, then Newport at 15:13, then Bridgend at 16:06 same as last year I think! :eek:

Leaving Monday Bridgend at 17:00 so I can rest easy on the Monday and not feel rushed to leave. :)

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Accck Wish I could've made that one but was DJing a young ladies 18th birthday. No bookings for me next year I'll be leaving the whole weekend free :D

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
I'm in bloomin Canada for this one too !!! There's no justice I tell ya. I'll have to just have a quiet moment thinking about you all when i'm snuggled next to my fire under the mighty redwoods :cool:

M

marcja

That's it then, I've bought the ticket. All that remains is for me to tell the boss that he won't see me on the Friday!!

From what I've read of the Spring meet I think it's safe to say that we're in for a bloody good weekend.

See ya al there, if not before :rolleyes:

Graywolf

Nomad
May 21, 2005
Whereever I lay my Hat
I'm coming with one of the kids ,all would come but someones gotta look after all the wifes pets ,looks like this will be my first meet as I'm a greenhorn but really looking forward as the wive has said I can come and play.Leaving London Paddington at 11.45 - arr;Bridgend Station 14.06 .Hope to learn lots. ;)
Clayton

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
is their anything I need to bring?
Camping kit........ :rolleyes: :D

If you have a camp stove then thats a good thing to have too. There will probably be a main fire that you can cook on, that worked at last summer's meet, but with more people it becomes a bit harder and a stove or some such is a good idea.

Don't forget some bog roll :D Though there are flush toilets, they probably won't have enough paper.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
The General said:
Train tickets booked! :D Bargain price of £29 return as well!!!! :)

Travelling down on the Friday, Chester station arriving 11:49, then Newport at 15:13, then Bridgend at 16:06 same as last year I think! :eek:

Leaving Monday Bridgend at 17:00 so I can rest easy on the Monday and not feel rushed to leave. :)
you're arriving on the same train as me, looking forward to meeting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE