BCUK Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Biddlesby said:
Yggdraggsil (or whatever), Weekend_Warrior and I will also be at the station at 16:06. I think the plan is to walk; thus far. It's only about 2 miles - assuming we don't get lost...

errr.. being the wimp that I am... I was kinda thinking about a taxi... :eek:

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
If I can get away from work in time I'll pick you guys up from the station at 16.06 but since I work for the NHS I can't promise. I don't think it'll be hard to work out who's going to the moot. Just don't practise your axe skills or sharpen your knives at the station or you'll be meeting Heddlu De Cymru rather than BCUK.

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Justin Time said:
If I can get away from work in time I'll pick you guys up from the station at 16.06 but since I work for the NHS I can't promise. I don't think it'll be hard to work out who's going to the moot. Just don't practise your axe skills or sharpen your knives at the station or you'll be meeting Heddlu De Cymru rather than BCUK.

That just leaves the field archery then.... :eek:

Thanks for the offer - hope to see you there!

dtalbot

Jan 7, 2004
Derbyshire
dtalbot said:
Hopefully be there first thing in the morning, at least I will if the chest infection I got yesteray keeps getting better!
Sorry guys,
Got up at 5:30 this morning to come an join you, headed to car and just as I was loading my pack into the boot a nose bleed starts. No big deal me thinks, I've had them ever since I can remember and it's nothing unusual when I've got a cold which I have, 10 minutes and I'll be on my way. Well, how wrong can you get! several hours later and it finally seems to have stopped, hadn't better sneeze though :rolleyes: Havn't had one like this for years.
Hope you guys are having fun but I think my nose is telling me it's not a bushcrafting weekend for me.
Cheers
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE