BCUK Meetup - Archive

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marcja

If anyone's read my thread on the new members forum, you'll see that I know of virtually no one else that has the same interests as us. So I will definatly be there, booking time off tommorrow. if anyone's in South Wales'ish area I don't mind going out of my way to pick you up if you need a lift (as long as your willing to contribute to diesel costs), if anyone is really stuck I'll go a little further to pick you up - let me know where your needing picking up from and I'll tell you whether it to far or not. I have an eight seater so plenty of room for, well eight peopple really and all ther kit!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting loadza new mates. See you there.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
marcja said:
If anyone's read my thread on the new members forum, you'll see that I know of virtually no one else that has the same interests as us. So I will definatly be there, booking time off tommorrow. if anyone's in South Wales'ish area I don't mind going out of my way to pick you up if you need a lift (as long as your willing to contribute to diesel costs), if anyone is really stuck I'll go a little further to pick you up - let me know where your needing picking up from and I'll tell you whether it to far or not. I have an eight seater so plenty of room for, well eight peopple really and all ther kit!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting loadza new mates. See you there.

It's going to be good to have you and thanks for the kind offer of the lift for people :D

M

marcja

The General said:
You fancy a trip to North Wales? :D ;)

Wayne, RAC route planner tells me that's a nine hour round trip. Hope you make it anyway but it's too far for me.

Sorry mate.

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Blast it,
Not only am I due to be working for that entire weekend, but if I was to get off then there are family visiting whom I ought to give priority over having some fun.
And there was me all looking forward to it.

Mutter mutter, chunter chunter.

Ogri the trog

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We had some fantastic workshops at the last Meet, anyone interested in offering their time at the July meet to do workshops/demonstrations etc would be most welcome :D We've already got some great stuff going on but any offers are welcome. Let me know via PM and I can sort out the structure of the weekend Thanks guys and Girls :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE