Anyone Else As Sad/Organised/Bored as Me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
That could be pretty handy, how about adding weight to it and if you want to be really complex add volume

Fantastic idea mate

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
That could be pretty handy, how about adding weight to it and if you want to be really complex add volume

Fantastic idea mate

Probably will start adding weight over the next couple of days if I get a chance, really like that idea and maybe seperate tabs from trips to see what was taken vs what was actually used.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Thanks to BR,

Not worth me bothering what they are then?

I am being serious, I try to keep my computer interactions to a few forums.

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Wow, I thought I was bad with my simple list. But then I don't have a clue about excel.
Now I'm going to have to work out how to do all this. As a Mac user, this could end up with me being expelled from the cool kids club at work. Oh the shame!
I get enough stick for playing with sticks as it is.

ashes1627

Nomad
Nov 13, 2010
North Walsham, Norfolk
Wow, I thought I was bad with my simple list. But then I don't have a clue about excel.
Now I'm going to have to work out how to do all this. As a Mac user, this could end up with me being expelled from the cool kids club at work. Oh the shame!
I get enough stick for playing with sticks as it is.

Use numbers, it makes it easy to do!

Edit: I just realised that this was my 250th post!

Last edited:

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Haha they're just tables Tam but you can add stuff up and make them display stuff so it's easy to read.

I like it because I can keep a record of all my trips and it adds up the amount of nights and when I click where I've been it brings up the pictures.

Quite handy but more used for accounting/number purposes though HTH :D

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i need to sort something like this out for my scout group we've got loads of stuff we didn't know about.

Oct 5, 2009
Sheffield
Thanks for this Jinsin, I no longer feel quite so guilty about my own forays into kit recording. Mine started as a packing list and like Trunks, I expanded it to track weights - giving myself an upper limit forced me to prioritise what I took. I split mine by season but I like how you've done yours by type of camping. For me the only difference between walking and car camping is a decent frying pan for breakfast - it's probably not worth revising it for the sake of one item.

Red, I'm with resnikov on this one, a burger without gherkin is a shadow of its true self.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE