Anyone Else As Sad/Organised/Bored as Me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Just wondering if anyone else has had the idea of creating a spreadsheet with all of their gear on it to refer to when packing so that they don't forget anything..... Well I started one, then decided to summarise what kit was needed where..... Then used conditional formatting to colour code it..... Then added where I have been and how long for....... Then hyperlinked all of these to the folders with the pictures I have taken while there...... Then put formula's in to add up all of the nights and miles walked.

I have had far too much time to spend on this but I'm actually really happy with it as it's good for keeping track of kit and dates and really handy for pictures.

Anyone done anything similar?

Untitled.jpg

Screen dump

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
loving it mate, when were you sober enough to do all that Scotty, did Maybole run out of Jaegermeister :lmao:

Haha they put it up £1 so I'm refusing to buy it as a one man protest (Apart from the obligatory camping bottle) so apart from Saturday I was sober Friday and Sunday and haven't had a drop since :lol:

Looking forward to hitting the 'sweet nectar' this weekend though! :D

Think that one of my needed items on that list is actually a bottle of Jager!! :D :dance:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I'm not THAT bad, but i do have a spreadsheet showing all my kit & individual weights - so i can play around with various combinations of gear & see what is the heaviest etc...

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Anyone done anything similar?

Yeap I have a spreadsheet too !
I have a tab for all my kit and then another tab for First Aid Kit, Wash Kit, Fire Kit which lists all theses bit in more detail. I then have a tab for each trip I go and list what I need to take for that trip, that way I can easily see if I'm taking kit I don't use at lot and leave it at home.

Yours gives me some ideas to spice mine up. :D

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Yeap I have a spreadsheet too !
I have a tab for all my kit and then another tab for First Aid Kit, Wash Kit, Fire Kit which lists all theses bit in more detail. I then have a tab for each trip I go and list what I need to take for that trip, that way I can easily see if I'm taking kit I don't use at lot and leave it at home.

Yours gives me some ideas to spice mine up. :D

Lots of good ideas floating about, I'm glad I admitted my sadness now :lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE