A very nice give-away.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Heres the story:I sent off for one of these from Woodlore recently and when it arrived i noticed it had a very small dent(and i mean small!).I contacted Woodlore and they very kindly and very quickly sent out a replacement:)Hows that for customer service?!goodjob

Anyways, they suggested i pass it on.so here it is (a link anyway..)http://www.raymears.com/Bushcraft_Product/417-Solar-Spark-Lighter/

That is what the first person to post on this thread to say 'ohmygodineedthatNOW':D will get.Clear?Freeeee!!!!

I have been assured that the tiny bit of damage will not affect it in anyway.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
good on you mate! - its acts like this that I love on here ;)

Lucky old Cubs Luke - now all you need is some sun :rolleyes:

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Believe they can be made from the bottom end of a pop can. They need to be polished so they shine - some people suggest toothpaste - dont think this is abbrasive enough though....?

I think it is probably more abrasive than chocolate which is also touted as a polishing compound :dunno:

Thanks again Nige, the item turned up today. And what a day for it to turn up too, a bright sunny day. I was out in the garden trying it as soon as I got home...hee hee!
Have yourself a good few points from me too.
Also, a credit to Woodlore for replacing an item with such minimal damage.

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
Glad it arrived ok mate.I hope the scouts enjoy it as much as you!
I only contacted Woodlore to mention it and they sent the replacement!Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE