Bit of a clearout (Pic Heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Hiya all
Just a few things to clear out. I'm looking for cash to buy some other stuff with and fund my beer at uni but feel free to try me with trade offers. Prices added by popular request, let me know if I'm off the mark and feel free to barter for multiple items. All postage will be charged at cost price for the royal mail service you choose. Payment preferably by paypal.
Anyway here's the actual stuff!

1. Genuine Harley Davidson Zippo, marked A VIII (January 1991). All genuine zippo including wick and flint. Metal body has a few scratches from use (see pictures) and a small dent at the top on the reverse side. All works perfectly and still has that classic zippo click. Lifetime guarantee. SOLD
IMG_1421.jpgIMG_1422.jpgIMG_1423.jpg
2. DC4 and firesteel holder. Kinda speaks for itself. Made by a member on here. Neither stone nor steel included. SOLD
IMG_1420.jpg
3. Box of Light My Fire Maya sticks/Fatwood (approx 200g). New but slightly bashed box. £3 + Post
IMG_1427.jpg
4. Unbranded ferrocium rod/ firesteel with scraper (with ruler and bottle opener). Again speaks for itself. Large army size. New and never scraped. SOLD
IMG_1426.jpg
5. Pair of Karrimor Summit 10 trainers/walking shoes in size 9.5 (44) colour charcoal. Brand new in box and never worn. I have a few pairs of these in various colours and they're great shoes but this pair has never been worn so has to go. £15 + Post
IMG_1435.jpgIMG_1437.jpg
6. Not Bushy- Pair of genuine DC skater style shoes in black with grey detail. Photographed with a pair of black laces I put in them but the original long grey laces will be sent with them too. Worn but in excellent condition (very little wear even on sole). Size 9 (43). £10 + Post
IMG_1429.jpgIMG_1430.jpg
7. Full set of Webtex PLCE webbing. Supergrade. Worn as a cadet but now surplus to requirements. Bought from new and used but not often. Material is all still sound with no fade, wear, scuffs or holes. All buckles and fastenings intact as well. Name panel on yoke has 2 names written on in permanent marker though (I leant it to a friend for a week). Consists of 2x Double Ammo pouches, 2x Utility pouches, 1 belt, 1 yoke, 1 entrenching tool pouch (genuine issue not webtex- not pictured as it currently has the shovel in it in the car!). I would rather sell this as a set but am open to selling it in parts. SOLD
IMG_1438.jpg
8. Set of genuine 58 pattern webbing. I have 2 sets of this with the intention of modifying the pack in to a foraging bag but didn't happen so one set has to go. Used and worn as you would expect with a few markings, a small repair, and a few pieces of black elastic added by a previous owner. Further details on request. Consists of 1 belt, 1 yoke, 2 ammo pouches, 2 kidney pouches, 1 poncho roll, 1 other pouch with hole in lid (I assume this is some sort of radio or water bottle pouch?). I would rather sell this as a set but am open to selling it in parts. £SPF
IMG_1444.jpgIMG_1447.jpg

Right thats the lot. PM me with offers. More details available and potentially more items to follow.
Thanks
Dan

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi mate i had a customer ask me to make hime a dc3 and fire holder yesterday, not sure who made that, but i can ask if wants that instead.
as it would save me the trouble and save him some money

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Can you hold the 58 webbing for me till Saturday?

Will pop a Postal Order in the post if that's ok?

PM me your address if you're happy with that Georann.

Liam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE