A bracer from Dreadhead!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Hi guys,
Some of you might know I was making a set of buckles for Hamish. This was in exchange for him making a bracer. I gave him a couple of loose ideas to play with a d left him to it while I was busy either offshore or playing in the forge.

Well the bracer arrived today and I'm just blown away! It's sooooooo cool!

The workmanship is just astounding!

My photo just doesn't do it justice.

image.jpg

cheers mate!

Andy

I always wish I could see yours and lucky lees work in an advanced state of wear and tear.. Like 20-30 years of actual use. And I think they would look amazing. I know you can fake it, but there's no substitute for that real 'worn -in' look! Maybe sourcing used and second hand leather? Keep up the good work though. Proper Bra! :You_Rock_

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely stuff Dred as per.

Bow waiting for you here Andy so you can see if the bracer works!

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Radical!! i love the ones Hamish made for me! Its like it came straight off the lord of the rings set..

Hes got some class skills!

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
That's quality. I love his leather work . I'm still drawing and planning to have Dreadhead make me a pouch of some shape form . Its a must !

Paddytray . ;

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE