33.3333333339 pence chopping board

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

8thsinner

Nomad
Dec 12, 2005
London
I haven't been around here much this last while as I have been a little busy, but I thought I would share this little discovery of cheap kit madness.

Scenario. Home from pub, Wanted a snack, Thought, jacobs crackers and mixed meats eg pepperoni, salami etc.
Well german salami always needs cut.
I am busy talking to ppl on msn and want to cut the damn thing up......Looking around ..........looking around........
Oh yeah those cheap three for a quid dvd disks which never worked.......Plastic.....Can cut on......

Well guess what it works, but it works great.
The rough texture even holds the food quite well, Maybe not with fish guts all over it but it will provide a clean cutting surface in a camp kitchen. small, light, cheap as anything.

I took a pic with the web cam heres a fairly bad shot but you get the idea, the other half of the dvd case is on the left.........

I am going to start using it as a slightly oversized book mark.
If you want, carry all three for rabbits......

Oh btw the material is so cheap that my swiss scissors can cut it. And it probably only weighs about ten grams.....
It's also a fairly good crumb tray.

Hope yougo out and get a few and try it it's soo workable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE